Kim’s College: Jamie Fox, Wesley Snipes & Sharon Osbourne!
She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge.
Kim now has 24 losses on her record so let’s go for another!
We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions. If you get more questions right than Kim, you win $102.
Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
- Someone recently created a portrait of THIS troubled actress, made out of garbage. You may know her as Lilo. Name her.
- Sharon Osbourne & the rest of the ladies of The Talk will do a week of shows in NYC in May. Which network does that air on?
- Actor Wesley Snipes was just released from prison. What did he go to prison for?
- ‘Django Unchained,’ starring Jamie Fox, was released on Blu-ray and DVD yesterday. Jamie is currently filming the sequel to this superhero film in Times Square. Name it.
- Kid Rock is fed up with the ticket prices of some of today’s superstars. Kid Rock teamed up with this artist several times and she’s known for some hits like My Favorite Mistake and All I Wanna Do. Name her.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Win Tickets For Madonna’s ‘Rebel Heart’ Tour
- Harrison Ford in Critical Condition after Plane Crash
- Pharrell, Lorde, John Legend Parodied in the Funniest Bar Mitzvah Video of All Time: Watch
- The 6 Creepiest Characters Played By Anthony Hopkins
- It Cost $6.9 Million to Make ‘Blurred Lines’ a Hit, Here’s How