Selena Gomez Announces World Tour
Selena Gomez is gearing up for her album release with a world tour. Days after she performed her new single for the first time on television at the MTV Movie Awards, Gomez revealed her 56-city world tour.
“I couldn’t be more excited to tour again but this time around the world,” Gomez said in a press statement. “This has been such an interesting few months. My music has grown and I want my fans to see a new side of me.”
Tickets for select cities are available for presale on April 17 at 10 a.m. and on sale to the general public on April 20 at Ticketmaster.com.
Sunday night (April 14) she made her debut television performance of her first single off her forthcoming summer album. Dressed in red mimicking a Bollywood actress, Gomez’s fierce set of “Come & Get It” included her dancing around the stage complete with tribal drums and flames. If it’s any indication of her upcoming tour, it is sure to be a spectacle.
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Bono’s Sunglasses Are Not a Fashion Statement — He Has Glaucoma
- Mumford & Sons Back in the Studio for Third Album with Arctic Monkeys Producer James Ford
- Paramount Acquires Rights to Steamy Fanfiction Starring Harry Styles
- Paul McCartney Plays Pool in Lost Wings TV Ad: Watch
- Lena Dunham Says Taylor Swift’s New Bonus Track is Her ‘Someday Wedding Song’
- Yusuf/Cat Stevens Releases New Song ‘The Devil Came From Kansas': Listen