Selena Gomez is gearing up for her album release with a world tour. Days after she performed her new single for the first time on television at the MTV Movie Awards, Gomez revealed her 56-city world tour.
“I couldn’t be more excited to tour again but this time around the world,” Gomez said in a press statement. “This has been such an interesting few months. My music has grown and I want my fans to see a new side of me.”
Tickets for select cities are available for presale on April 17 at 10 a.m. and on sale to the general public on April 20 at Ticketmaster.com.
Sunday night (April 14) she made her debut television performance of her first single off her forthcoming summer album. Dressed in red mimicking a Bollywood actress, Gomez’s fierce set of “Come & Get It” included her dancing around the stage complete with tribal drums and flames. If it’s any indication of her upcoming tour, it is sure to be a spectacle.
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Pitbull Drops ‘Messin’ Around’ Video Featuring Enrique Iglesias
- Jay Z’s References ‘Lemonade’ on ‘All the Way Up’ Remix
- OneRepublic Talk ‘Everywhere I Go,’ Peter Gabriel Collaboration
- Anne Hathaway, James Corden Face off in Rap Battle
- CFDA Fashion Awards to Honor David Bowie
- Bruce Springsteen Gives Coat to Underdressed Adele