Ellie Goulding’s music has long been measured against the men she’s with — from the BBC DJ who inspired her current album, Halcyon, to EDM headliner/heartbreaker Skrillex. With this video collaboration with fellow Brit electronic artist Calvin Harris, Goulding finally tweaks the nose of looky-loos and music journalists who would use her romantic life as a plot line instead of actually penning a review.
For Harris, this is another on his whirlwind of collaborations with female singers from his album, 18 Months. After the massive success of “Sweet Nothing” with Florence Welch and the diamond-bright “We Found Love” with Rihanna, Harris has found his path: he makes the beats and they sing the words.
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Coldplay Share Black and White ‘Everglow’ Video
- Nicki Minaj Celebrates Birthday with Meek Mill in Paradise
- Congress Passes Act to Fight Online Scalping
- DNCE, Charlie Puth, Fifth Harmony & More Team Up For Charity Single
- Justin Bieber Has Most Views on Vevo in 2016, 1.8 Billion
- Louis Tomlinson’s Mother Dies from Leukemia