Ellie Goulding’s music has long been measured against the men she’s with — from the BBC DJ who inspired her current album, Halcyon, to EDM headliner/heartbreaker Skrillex. With this video collaboration with fellow Brit electronic artist Calvin Harris, Goulding finally tweaks the nose of looky-loos and music journalists who would use her romantic life as a plot line instead of actually penning a review.
For Harris, this is another on his whirlwind of collaborations with female singers from his album, 18 Months. After the massive success of “Sweet Nothing” with Florence Welch and the diamond-bright “We Found Love” with Rihanna, Harris has found his path: he makes the beats and they sing the words.
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Justin Timberlake & Jessica Biel Have Lunch with Hillary Clinton
- ‘I Almost Passed on Katy Perry’: An Interview with Lava Records CEO Jason Flom
- The Song of the Summer 2016 Has Been Crowned
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Caught Smooching
- Britney Spears Auctions Clothing for Louisiana Flood Relief
- Don’t Miss Halle Berry’s Dramatic Reading of ‘Oops!… I Did It Again’