Ellie Goulding’s music has long been measured against the men she’s with — from the BBC DJ who inspired her current album, Halcyon, to EDM headliner/heartbreaker Skrillex. With this video collaboration with fellow Brit electronic artist Calvin Harris, Goulding finally tweaks the nose of looky-loos and music journalists who would use her romantic life as a plot line instead of actually penning a review.
For Harris, this is another on his whirlwind of collaborations with female singers from his album, 18 Months. After the massive success of “Sweet Nothing” with Florence Welch and the diamond-bright “We Found Love” with Rihanna, Harris has found his path: he makes the beats and they sing the words.
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Win Tickets To See Dancing with the Stars Live
- Niall Horan Previews ‘Flicker’ Via Twitter
- Liam Payne Announces New Single ‘Bedroom Floor’
- One Direction Fan’s Screaming Resulted in Collapsed Lung
- Fifth Harmony Tease ‘Can You See’ from ‘The Star’ Soundtrack
- Harry Styles Reveals That He Named One Direction