Ellie Goulding And Calvin Harris Couple Up For ‘I Need Your Love’
Ellie Goulding’s music has long been measured against the men she’s with — from the BBC DJ who inspired her current album, Halcyon, to EDM headliner/heartbreaker Skrillex. With this video collaboration with fellow Brit electronic artist Calvin Harris, Goulding finally tweaks the nose of looky-loos and music journalists who would use her romantic life as a plot line instead of actually penning a review.
For Harris, this is another on his whirlwind of collaborations with female singers from his album, 18 Months. After the massive success of “Sweet Nothing” with Florence Welch and the diamond-bright “We Found Love” with Rihanna, Harris has found his path: he makes the beats and they sing the words.
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Lance Bass on One Direction: ‘I Just See Harry Leaving Soon’
- Bleachers Remix Sia’s ‘Big Girls Cry': Listen
- Here’s Ariana Grande & Lea Michele Singing Spice Girls on Helium
- ‘Fifty Shades’ Sequels Are Coming in 2017, 2018
- Billy Joel Will Play New York’s Nassau Coliseum’s Final Show
- Terry Crews Doing Vanessa Carlton’s ‘A Thousand Miles’ on Lip Sync Battle is What Dreams Are Made Of: Watch