Bruno Mars’ Family Get Reality TV Series
Fans of Bruno Mars will soon be able to get a glimpse into his family life when a new reality show premieres this fall.
The Lylas, which will air on WE tv, will center around his four musical sisters, The Hollywood Reporter confirms.
The show stars Mars’ sisters Tiara, Tahiti, Presley and Jamie as they record their debut album. In true Kardashian style, cameras follow the girls around as the three sisters move from Hawaii to Los Angeles to join their older sister Jamie and try their shot at making it in the music business.
Read more at Radio.com
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Single Again: Semisonic – ‘Closing Time’
- Miley Cyrus and 5 Other Musicians Who’ve Used Award Shows as Protest Signs
- Justin Bieber Compares Himself to Princess Diana After Being Rear-Ended By Paparazzi
- Miley Cyrus Lashes Out at Media For Going After Her Homeless VMA Date, Jesse Helt
- Miley Cyrus’ Homeless VMA Date, Jesse Helt, Has an Arrest Warrant
- Justin Bieber Accused of Attempted Robbery at Dave & Buster’s