Fans of Bruno Mars will soon be able to get a glimpse into his family life when a new reality show premieres this fall.
The Lylas, which will air on WE tv, will center around his four musical sisters, The Hollywood Reporter confirms.
The show stars Mars’ sisters Tiara, Tahiti, Presley and Jamie as they record their debut album. In true Kardashian style, cameras follow the girls around as the three sisters move from Hawaii to Los Angeles to join their older sister Jamie and try their shot at making it in the music business.
Read more at Radio.com
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Soon You Can Tour Prince’s Paisley Park Estate
- Britney Spears Added as Apple Music Fest Headliner
- Lorde’s Next Album is ‘Written’ and ‘in the Production Stage’
- Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj to Perform ‘Side to Side’ at VMAs
- Madonna Makes Surprise Appearance at ‘Truth or Dare’ Screening
- Impact: Britney Spears Returns to ‘Glory’