Bruno Mars’ Family Get Reality TV Series
Fans of Bruno Mars will soon be able to get a glimpse into his family life when a new reality show premieres this fall.
The Lylas, which will air on WE tv, will center around his four musical sisters, The Hollywood Reporter confirms.
The show stars Mars’ sisters Tiara, Tahiti, Presley and Jamie as they record their debut album. In true Kardashian style, cameras follow the girls around as the three sisters move from Hawaii to Los Angeles to join their older sister Jamie and try their shot at making it in the music business.
Read more at Radio.com
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Chris Martin Walks Into a Bar, Plays Free Acoustic Show
- Did Rihanna Enact a Real Revenge Fantasy In the ‘BBHHM’ Video?
- Katherine Heigl and Alexis Bledel Star in Lesbian Love Story ‘Jenny’s Wedding': Watch
- You Will be Watching Music Videos Through Facebook Very Soon
- The New ‘Wet Hot American Summer’ Series Looks Funny and Very Twisted: Watch the Trailer
- Say Hello To Quasi Modo, the World’s Ugliest Dog