Fans of Bruno Mars will soon be able to get a glimpse into his family life when a new reality show premieres this fall.
The Lylas, which will air on WE tv, will center around his four musical sisters, The Hollywood Reporter confirms.
The show stars Mars’ sisters Tiara, Tahiti, Presley and Jamie as they record their debut album. In true Kardashian style, cameras follow the girls around as the three sisters move from Hawaii to Los Angeles to join their older sister Jamie and try their shot at making it in the music business.
Read more at Radio.com
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- GRAMMY Nominations Behind the Scenes: Lorde Takes a Bow, Arsenio Fires Back at Kanye
- And the GRAMMY Nominees Are: Jay Z, Kendrick Lamar, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis and Justin Timberlake
- GRAMMY Nominees 2014: The Full List
- R. Kelly Honors Nelson Mandela on ‘Arsenio Hall Show’
- Watch Daft Punk’s Video for ‘Instant Crush’ Featuring Julian Casablancas
- Interview: Travie McCoy Talks Collaborating with Jason Mraz on New Single, ‘Rough Water’