Fans of Bruno Mars will soon be able to get a glimpse into his family life when a new reality show premieres this fall.
The Lylas, which will air on WE tv, will center around his four musical sisters, The Hollywood Reporter confirms.
The show stars Mars’ sisters Tiara, Tahiti, Presley and Jamie as they record their debut album. In true Kardashian style, cameras follow the girls around as the three sisters move from Hawaii to Los Angeles to join their older sister Jamie and try their shot at making it in the music business.
Read more at Radio.com
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- What’s The Grossest Food From Your State That People Love To Eat?
- Rihanna Dazzles in New ‘Valerian’ Trailer
- Ed Sheeran Reacts to Lookalike Baby
- Prince’s ‘Sign O The Times’ 30 Years Later: A Look Back at His Magnum Opus
- Lana Del Rey Teases Collaboration with the Weeknd?
- Justin Timberlake Teases Collab with Pharrell Williams, Timbaland