Fans of Bruno Mars will soon be able to get a glimpse into his family life when a new reality show premieres this fall.
The Lylas, which will air on WE tv, will center around his four musical sisters, The Hollywood Reporter confirms.
The show stars Mars’ sisters Tiara, Tahiti, Presley and Jamie as they record their debut album. In true Kardashian style, cameras follow the girls around as the three sisters move from Hawaii to Los Angeles to join their older sister Jamie and try their shot at making it in the music business.
Read more at Radio.com
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Snippets from Katy Perry’s ‘Witness’ Reportedly Leak
- Halsey Drops ‘Strangers’ with Fifth Harmony’s Lauren Jauregui
- Katy Perry Honors Victims of Ariana Grande Manchester Bombing
- Win Tickets To See Imagine Dragons in Concert
- Anthony Daniels Almost Turned Down the Roll of C-3PO
- Nicole Scherzinger Addresses Black Eyed Peas Rumors