Rod Stewart Chronicles the Journey Of One Couple In Two New Videos
On Rod Stewart’s new song “She Makes Me Happy” he wears his heart on his sleeve letting everyone know he’s found the perfect woman.
Stewart doesn’t star in the video for the sweet ode to his lovely lady, featured on his upcoming album, Time, out May 7. He instead uses a cute young couple to drive home the message of the song.
The clip plays like the perfect rom-com montage with scenes of the the pair flying a kite, taking candid Polaroids, riding in a wheelbarrow and playing with their food. And let’s not forget the ubiquitous slow dancing scene.
Through it all Stewart, looking rustic in his plaid shirt, shares his admiration. “Every day’s like Christmas,” he sings before vowing, “No more late nights out…pissing my nights away.” Watch below.
But things aren’t always as perfect as they seem. In Stewart’s video for “It’s Over” he revisits our adorable couple. They’ve been married for five years, but things aren’t going so well.
“All the plans we had together, up in smoke and gone forever,” he sings. “Poisoned by your lawyer’s letter.”
Flashing back to those special moments from the “She Makes Me Happy,” we see our the “she” in question walking a very lonely beach.
Watch the video for “It’s Over” below.
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Gavin James Started From The Pubs In Dublin, Now He’s Here
- Jason Bateman Narrates ‘A LEGO Brickumentary’—Coming to Theaters in July
- ‘Stand by Me': Through the Years, from Ben E. King to Imagine Dragons
- Idina Menzel & James Corden Decided to Do ‘(I’ve Had) The Time of My Life’ & It Was Beautiful: Watch
- Adam Lambert’s ‘Ghost Town’ Gets TV Debut on ‘Ellen': Watch
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde All the Way to Her Eyebrows for ‘Wonderland': See the Cover