On Rod Stewart’s new song “She Makes Me Happy” he wears his heart on his sleeve letting everyone know he’s found the perfect woman.
Stewart doesn’t star in the video for the sweet ode to his lovely lady, featured on his upcoming album, Time, out May 7. He instead uses a cute young couple to drive home the message of the song.
The clip plays like the perfect rom-com montage with scenes of the the pair flying a kite, taking candid Polaroids, riding in a wheelbarrow and playing with their food. And let’s not forget the ubiquitous slow dancing scene.
Through it all Stewart, looking rustic in his plaid shirt, shares his admiration. “Every day’s like Christmas,” he sings before vowing, “No more late nights out…pissing my nights away.” Watch below.
But things aren’t always as perfect as they seem. In Stewart’s video for “It’s Over” he revisits our adorable couple. They’ve been married for five years, but things aren’t going so well.
“All the plans we had together, up in smoke and gone forever,” he sings. “Poisoned by your lawyer’s letter.”
Flashing back to those special moments from the “She Makes Me Happy,” we see our the “she” in question walking a very lonely beach.
Watch the video for “It’s Over” below.
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Elton John Fights ‘Potentially Deadly’ Infection, Cancels Shows
- Really?!: Intern Anthony Says No Man Wants Their First Born To Be a Girl
- #OnTheList: Xtine Richie’s Newest Obsessions – Barns Courtney, Dermot Kennedy, Ryan McMullan
- Watch Charlie Puth’s Steamy New ‘Attention’ Video
- FM Magazine: City Harvest’s 23rd Annual Evening of Practical Magic
- Jennifer Lopez Opens Up About A-Rod on ‘Ellen’