On Rod Stewart’s new song “She Makes Me Happy” he wears his heart on his sleeve letting everyone know he’s found the perfect woman.
Stewart doesn’t star in the video for the sweet ode to his lovely lady, featured on his upcoming album, Time, out May 7. He instead uses a cute young couple to drive home the message of the song.
The clip plays like the perfect rom-com montage with scenes of the the pair flying a kite, taking candid Polaroids, riding in a wheelbarrow and playing with their food. And let’s not forget the ubiquitous slow dancing scene.
Through it all Stewart, looking rustic in his plaid shirt, shares his admiration. “Every day’s like Christmas,” he sings before vowing, “No more late nights out…pissing my nights away.” Watch below.
But things aren’t always as perfect as they seem. In Stewart’s video for “It’s Over” he revisits our adorable couple. They’ve been married for five years, but things aren’t going so well.
“All the plans we had together, up in smoke and gone forever,” he sings. “Poisoned by your lawyer’s letter.”
Flashing back to those special moments from the “She Makes Me Happy,” we see our the “she” in question walking a very lonely beach.
Watch the video for “It’s Over” below.
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Taylor Swift, Katy Perry, More React to Anti-Trump Marches
- Adele Will Perform at the GRAMMYs
- Listen to John Mellencamp’s New Song ‘Easy Target’
- John Mayer Reveals Motivation for ‘The Search for Everything Wave One’
- Jackie Evancho Prepares for Her Big Inaguration Gig
- Common Addresses Women’s Health at Gig for Planned Parenthood