Kim’s College: Jay-Z, Harrison Ford and David Letterman
She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge.
Kim now has 23 losses on her record so let’s go for another!
We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions. If you get more questions right than Kim, you win $102.
Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
- Jay-Z sold his stake in what basketball team earlier this week?
- Muppets co-creator Jane Henson has just passed away. Who did she co-create the Muppets with?
- David Letterman is celebrating a birthday today. On his show, Paul Shaeffer is the bandleader for what orchestra?
- ’42’ opens today, starring Harrison Ford. In one of his biggest comedy hits Working Girl, Harrison starred opposite Melanie Griffith and this woman, who played her boss. Name her.
- Mike Myers and Dana Carvey will reportedly “bury the hatchet” for a Wayne’s World reunion screening. Fill in this blank: According to the Wayne’s World TV theme song, the two sang “Wanye’s World! Party Time! BLANK!” What’s the blank?
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Maroon 5, Gwen Stefani Duet on New Song ‘My Heart is Open': Listen
- Watch Ed Sheeran Spoof the Musical ‘Annie’ Dressed As Little Orphan Annie
- Duran Duran Headlining Unveiling of the New Mazda Miata
- ‘CMT Crossroads’ Snags John Legend, Lee Ann Womack for Next Episode
- Angelina Jolie And Brad Pitt Get Married In France