Kim’s College: Jay-Z, Harrison Ford and David Letterman
She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge.
Kim now has 23 losses on her record so let’s go for another!
We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions. If you get more questions right than Kim, you win $102.
Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
- Jay-Z sold his stake in what basketball team earlier this week?
- Muppets co-creator Jane Henson has just passed away. Who did she co-create the Muppets with?
- David Letterman is celebrating a birthday today. On his show, Paul Shaeffer is the bandleader for what orchestra?
- ’42’ opens today, starring Harrison Ford. In one of his biggest comedy hits Working Girl, Harrison starred opposite Melanie Griffith and this woman, who played her boss. Name her.
- Mike Myers and Dana Carvey will reportedly “bury the hatchet” for a Wayne’s World reunion screening. Fill in this blank: According to the Wayne’s World TV theme song, the two sang “Wanye’s World! Party Time! BLANK!” What’s the blank?
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Win Tickets To ‘Nevermore, The Imaginary Life and Mysterious Death of Edgar Allan Poe’
- Katy Perry Is Selling Her Own Left Shark Onesies, Because Of Course She Is
- My Morning Jacket Drop New Single ‘Big Decisions’ Off First Album in 4 Years
- Ted Nugent on Kanye West: ‘I Just Don’t Get It’
- 5 Crazy Saturday Morning Kids Shows from the 1970s