Joe Jonas Asks Fan Out With Awkwardly Hilarious ‘Sexy Sax Man’ Video
Joe Jonas might not have been able to take one female fan to her college formal, but he found a pretty great way to decline.
On April 2, Pepperdine University senior Shaina Kohli shot a homemade video asking her favorite Jonas Brother to attend her one last college dance on April 13. Since it was uploaded, the video has been viewed over 158,000 times.
Two days before the big event, Jo Bro released his own little clip. Though he unfortunately cannot attend her formal, Jonas offered up an even better consolation prize.
Lying down in front of the fire (well, a screen of the Yule log) with George Michael’s “Careless Whisper” playing in the background, Jonas plays the role of a suave gentleman, sipping wine and reading the Idiot’s Guide to Sailing.
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Listen: Lorde’s ‘Tennis Court’ Gets the Diplo Treatment in Remix
- Maroon 5 Reveals ‘V’ Track List, Album Cover
- The Script Announce New Album ‘No Sound Without Silence,’ Listen to New Song ‘Superheroes’
- Avicii Recruits Jon Bon Jovi, Chris Martin, Billie Joe Armstrong & More for Next Album
- Linda Perry on Rumors Beyoncé Doesn’t Write Her Own Material: Changing One Word ‘Not Songwriting’
- Enter To Win A Disney Cruise Vacation