Joe Jonas Asks Fan Out With Awkwardly Hilarious ‘Sexy Sax Man’ Video
Joe Jonas might not have been able to take one female fan to her college formal, but he found a pretty great way to decline.
On April 2, Pepperdine University senior Shaina Kohli shot a homemade video asking her favorite Jonas Brother to attend her one last college dance on April 13. Since it was uploaded, the video has been viewed over 158,000 times.
Two days before the big event, Jo Bro released his own little clip. Though he unfortunately cannot attend her formal, Jonas offered up an even better consolation prize.
Lying down in front of the fire (well, a screen of the Yule log) with George Michael’s “Careless Whisper” playing in the background, Jonas plays the role of a suave gentleman, sipping wine and reading the Idiot’s Guide to Sailing.
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Beyonce Celebrates Her Birthday With A ‘Crazy In Love’ Remix
- Snoop Dogg Slams ‘Deflategate’ Decision, Wants Player’s Marijuana Suspension Vacated
- Beyonce’s B-Day and the U.N. Campaign to Combat Climate Change + Inequality
- Harry Styles Loves Grammar, Fixes Fan Sign During One Direction Show
- Miguel Teams up with Make Room Organization to Sing for Single Mom in Private Concert
- Happy Birthday, Queen Bey!