Joe Jonas Asks Fan Out With Awkwardly Hilarious ‘Sexy Sax Man’ Video
Joe Jonas might not have been able to take one female fan to her college formal, but he found a pretty great way to decline.
On April 2, Pepperdine University senior Shaina Kohli shot a homemade video asking her favorite Jonas Brother to attend her one last college dance on April 13. Since it was uploaded, the video has been viewed over 158,000 times.
Two days before the big event, Jo Bro released his own little clip. Though he unfortunately cannot attend her formal, Jonas offered up an even better consolation prize.
Lying down in front of the fire (well, a screen of the Yule log) with George Michael’s “Careless Whisper” playing in the background, Jonas plays the role of a suave gentleman, sipping wine and reading the Idiot’s Guide to Sailing.
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Style Files: Selena Gomez Launches ‘Rock Chic’ Adidas NEO Summer Collection
- Major Lazer Teams Up with Pharrell and an ‘Aerosol Can’
- Prince, Warner Bros. Announce Partnership, ‘Purple Rain’ Reissue
- Austin Mahone Drops ‘Till I Find You,’ New Album Track Listing
- One Direction Morph Into Each Other For ‘You & I’ Video
- Raves Are For Kids: NYC Clubs Cater to the 12-and-Under Set