No matter how much you think you might be sick of Macklemore and Ryan Lewis‘ “Thrift Shop,” Samantha Malson is probably more sick of the ode to cheap clothes than you can even imagine.
Malson, a 23-year-old Colorado woman, was arrested late Saturday (April 6) after allegedly pushing and choking her boyfriend, 26-year-old Lars Hansen, after he would not stop singing the song, currently the No. 1 single in the United States.
- Macklemore Finds Success Despite Sticking To His Indie Roots
- Macklemore On ‘Wings’ NBA Ad: “If That’s Selling Out To You, Word.”
In a phone call to the Longmont, Colorado, Police Department, Radio.com verified that Malson assaulted Hansen after he wouldn’t stop singing the song. She “pushed and eventually choked” her boyfriend, and when asked by police to confirm her story, she “admitted to officers” that she assaulted him.
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Teyana Taylor’s Cat Face Explained
- Britney Spears Talks ‘Glory,’ Her VMA Performance and Vegas
- Niykee Heaton Announces ‘Centerfold’ Tour
- Kanye West Wants ‘Unity’ & ‘Love’ with Taylor Swift
- Susan G. Komen Greater New York City Race for the Cure – Saturday, September 10, 2016
- Justin Bieber’s Instagram in Limbo