Woman Arrested For Assaulting Boyfriend Who Wouldn’t Stop Singing Macklemore’s ‘Thrift Shop’
No matter how much you think you might be sick of Macklemore and Ryan Lewis‘ “Thrift Shop,” Samantha Malson is probably more sick of the ode to cheap clothes than you can even imagine.
Malson, a 23-year-old Colorado woman, was arrested late Saturday (April 6) after allegedly pushing and choking her boyfriend, 26-year-old Lars Hansen, after he would not stop singing the song, currently the No. 1 single in the United States.
- Macklemore Finds Success Despite Sticking To His Indie Roots
- Macklemore On ‘Wings’ NBA Ad: “If That’s Selling Out To You, Word.”
In a phone call to the Longmont, Colorado, Police Department, Radio.com verified that Malson assaulted Hansen after he wouldn’t stop singing the song. She “pushed and eventually choked” her boyfriend, and when asked by police to confirm her story, she “admitted to officers” that she assaulted him.
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Calvin Harris Lands Spring Emporio Armani Campaign
- Madonna Denies Supposed Album Leak As Stolen ‘Unfinished Demos,’ ‘Form of Terrorism’
- Lorde, Skrillex, Rick Astley & Many More Attempt to Write the Greatest Song Ever: Watch
- Craig Wayne Boyd Wins Season 7 of ‘The Voice’
- Amy Adams Just Loves One Direction So Much: Watch
- Justin Timberlake & Jimmy Fallon Go Back To Camp For Nerdy Rendition of Third Eye Blind’s ‘Jumper': Watch