Style Files: Leona Lewis Fights Animal Testing With New Beauty Line
Leona Lewis is the latest singer to put her own personal touch on a make-up collection, but this time, it’s for a good cause. The singer recently joined forces with The Body Shop and NGO Cruelty Free International’s campaign to end animal testing for cosmetics.
“For me, this is all about bringing awareness to the products that we use and making sure we’re using things that are not tested on animals,” Lewis said on her website. “I get so upset when I see videos and images of animal testing. It infuriates me and makes me so so sad.”
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Fresh $10,000 Thursday Artist Of The Day Giveaway
- The Sisters HAIM ‘Live In’ Their Levi’s Jeans
- Marilyn Manson Talks About Wearing Makeup with His Dad in ‘Paper’ Magazine
- Taylor Swift Grants Last Wish of 4-Year-Old Fan with Terminal Cancer
- Sleeping With Sirens Have Written the Next Big Rock Album
- Did Metallica’s Lars Ulrich Have the Most Boring Bachelor Party Ever?