Style Files: Leona Lewis Fights Animal Testing With New Beauty Line
Leona Lewis is the latest singer to put her own personal touch on a make-up collection, but this time, it’s for a good cause. The singer recently joined forces with The Body Shop and NGO Cruelty Free International’s campaign to end animal testing for cosmetics.
“For me, this is all about bringing awareness to the products that we use and making sure we’re using things that are not tested on animals,” Lewis said on her website. “I get so upset when I see videos and images of animal testing. It infuriates me and makes me so so sad.”
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- What Is Mariah Carey Working on with Justin Bieber and French Montana?
- #OnTheList with Xtine: 4 Musicians You Will Instantly Fall In Love With After One Listen
- Win Passes To The World Premiere of “The Man From U.N.CL.E.”
- Be in Pharrell’s Next Music Video, We’ll Tell You How
- Smokey Robinson to be Honored By Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
- Duran Duran’s Simon Le Bon Reveals the Glue That Kept ‘Paper Gods’ Together