Leona Lewis is the latest singer to put her own personal touch on a make-up collection, but this time, it’s for a good cause. The singer recently joined forces with The Body Shop and NGO Cruelty Free International’s campaign to end animal testing for cosmetics.
“For me, this is all about bringing awareness to the products that we use and making sure we’re using things that are not tested on animals,” Lewis said on her website. “I get so upset when I see videos and images of animal testing. It infuriates me and makes me so so sad.”
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Win Tickets To SPF In Las Vegas!
- Have You Ever Received An Inappropriate Text Message at the Absolute Worst Time Ever?
- Paris Jackson Shares Photos with Godfather Macaulay Culkin
- Katy Perry Becomes Guy Fieri for Lookalike Day
- Bruno Mars Drops ‘That’s What I Like’ Remixes Featuring Gucci Mane, PARTYNEXTDOOR & Others
- Morris Day Shares ‘Over That Rainbow’ Video a Year after Prince Dies