Leona Lewis is the latest singer to put her own personal touch on a make-up collection, but this time, it’s for a good cause. The singer recently joined forces with The Body Shop and NGO Cruelty Free International’s campaign to end animal testing for cosmetics.
“For me, this is all about bringing awareness to the products that we use and making sure we’re using things that are not tested on animals,” Lewis said on her website. “I get so upset when I see videos and images of animal testing. It infuriates me and makes me so so sad.”
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Hayden Panettiere and Christina Aguilera Join Forces for ‘Lady Marmalade’
- Kanye West Teases Sneak Peek of ‘Yeezy Season 3’
- Peter Cetera Bows Out of Chicago Reunion — Again
- Bey and Jay Still Crazy in Love?
- Why Ed Sheeran’s ‘Thinking Out Loud’ Should Win the GRAMMY for Song of the Year
- Beyoncé Formation Merchandise to Aid Flint, MI