When Kelly Rowland first revealed that her forthcoming album Talk A Good Game will feature the ladies of Destiny’s Child, she was clear that it is not a reunion song. Now she offers more details on the track that features the Destiny’s Child singers but not Destiny’s Child.
For Talk a Good Game, which is scheduled to hit stores June 4, she already has collaborations with Lil Wayne (“Ice”) and Wiz Khalifa. But the album is not yet complete and she has more collaborations on deck.
“I actually have collaborated with my sisters Michelle and Beyoncé for this album,” she told Radio.com. “It’s a great record and our voices sound so great on this record, I am so excited for people to hear it.”
The song, called “You Changed,” was produced by Harmony Samuels (Chris Brown, Mary J. Blige) and written by Courtney Harrell (Chris Brown, Ne-Yo, Mary J. Blige). According to Rowland, the new song is a steps away from the sultry and steamy records like her current hit “Kisses Down Low.”
Check out the full story on Radio.com.
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Officially Parents, But What’s Up With the Baby’s Name?
- Shawn Mendes Pokes Fun of Jimmy Fallon on ‘The Tonight Show’
- Adele on Quitting Smoking: ‘I’m Convinced That’s Made my Voice Weaker’
- Diddy Donates $1 Million to Howard University Scholarship Fund
- 5 Best Songs on Shawn Mendes’ ‘Illuminate’
- Justin Timberlake Revamps ‘Can’t Stop the Feeling!’ with James Corden, Gwen Stefani