Think You’re a Good Driver? Take the Driver’s Test and Find Out!
One of the reasons I love living in the city is that I don’t have to drive. I have a truck. I love my truck. I visit it sometimes. But I don’t drive it!
Living in the West Village I can hop on the 1 Train and get almost anywhere I want to go… or I walk… but like most Lower Manhattan residents I rarely go above 42nd Street. It’s a Lower versus Upper Manhattan thing. They don’t come down here and we don’t go up there. And don’t even get me started on East versus Westsiders!!
The other day my friend’s son was studying for his driving test and I took a peek at the manual. Some of the questions were really hard! I still drive sometimes and I have to admit I didn’t know a bunch of the rules of the road (shhhh, don’t tell the DMV).
So this morning we had our favorite driving instructor from the Ferrari Driving School, Oz, give us a quick quiz to see just how reckless we are behind the wheel.
Keep in mind, going into our driving test (as proctored by Oz) that my partner, Jim, who drives 100 miles back and forth to work EVERY SINGLE DAY was convinced he was going to kick my rather ample backside! I’ve been in the car with him and he’s a great driver – despite rather questionable taste in floor mats (his are calico… LIKE A CAT, CALICO… a bit of a fashion flub) but perhaps the rules of the road aren’t his strong suit?
How did YOU do on the test? Let us know in the comments section below… don’t worry, we won’t judge (too much!).
~Kim Berk, Fresh 102.7
Contact the Jim & Kim Show:
- Email Producer Craig at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Give Jim Douglas Golf Tips at: email@example.com
- Wake Up Kim Berk at 3am at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- ‘Like’ Jim & Kim On Facebook
- Bios: Get To Know Jim & Kim and Craig Too!
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- This Is What TIDAL Looked Like in 1919
- Hanson to Headline Their Own Hop Jam Craft Beer and Music Festival in Oklahoma
- Martin Garrix Debuts Ed Sheeran-Featuring Song ‘Rewind Repeat It’ at Ultra: Watch
- 9 Ways to Get Your Zombie Fix After ‘The Walking Dead’ Season Finale
- The TIDAL Promo Video Is So Illuminati It Hurts