Style Files: Adele Covers ‘ELLE’ Women In Music Issue
The annual edition of the magazine celebrates the female artists who have made their mark on the music world, and Adele has certainly done that. She took home six GRAMMYs in 2012 with 21 and additional one this year for Best Pop Solo Performance. Last year, her already two-year-old record came in as the best-selling album two years in a row (the first album to earn that honor in the history of SoundScan) and basically saved the music industry.
We’re already all in awe of all her 21 success and we didn’t even mention that her recent Golden Globe and Oscar wins for her Bond theme “Skyfall,” make her one Tony award away from earning the coveted EGOT. It really gets you thinking – Is there anything Adele can’t do?
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Interview: Joe Perry on Marriage, His New Memoir and the Future of Aerosmith
- Annie Lennox Says Twerking Has Nothing to Do with Feminism
- There’s All Kinds of Color in Gwen Stefani’s Video for ‘Baby Don’t Lie': Watch
- UNICEF Using Music to Educate Liberia About Ebola with ‘Ebola is Real': Listen
- Taylor Swift is Your Tour Guide in ‘Welcome to New York’
- Watch Taylor Swift’s Visit with the Naked Chef, ‘Shake It Off’ Parody ‘Bake It Off’