Style Files: Adele Covers ‘ELLE’ Women In Music Issue
The annual edition of the magazine celebrates the female artists who have made their mark on the music world, and Adele has certainly done that. She took home six GRAMMYs in 2012 with 21 and additional one this year for Best Pop Solo Performance. Last year, her already two-year-old record came in as the best-selling album two years in a row (the first album to earn that honor in the history of SoundScan) and basically saved the music industry.
We’re already all in awe of all her 21 success and we didn’t even mention that her recent Golden Globe and Oscar wins for her Bond theme “Skyfall,” make her one Tony award away from earning the coveted EGOT. It really gets you thinking - Is there anything Adele can’t do?
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Pharrell and United Nations Foundation Team Up for International Day of Happiness 2014
- Listen to Michael Jackson’s Unreleased Song, ‘Slave to the Rhythm’
- Ke$ha Is Feeling Better and Ready to Make Music
- Musicians + Sports: American Authors on Baseball, the Red Sox and Kanye West’s Aquatic Calling
- Watch Kings of Leon Rate the Best Cheesesteaks of Philadelphia
- Interview: Hayley Williams on the Paramore Cruise, the Fall Out Boy Tour & Why She’ll (Probably) Never Go Solo