Style Files: Adele Covers ‘ELLE’ Women In Music Issue
The annual edition of the magazine celebrates the female artists who have made their mark on the music world, and Adele has certainly done that. She took home six GRAMMYs in 2012 with 21 and additional one this year for Best Pop Solo Performance. Last year, her already two-year-old record came in as the best-selling album two years in a row (the first album to earn that honor in the history of SoundScan) and basically saved the music industry.
We’re already all in awe of all her 21 success and we didn’t even mention that her recent Golden Globe and Oscar wins for her Bond theme “Skyfall,” make her one Tony award away from earning the coveted EGOT. It really gets you thinking – Is there anything Adele can’t do?
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- 5 Crazy Saturday Morning Kids Shows from the 1970s
- ‘Fresh First’ Artist Andy Grammer Steers Clear of Trouble in ‘Honey, I’m Good’
- Snoop Dogg Banned from Katy Perry’s Super Bowl Halftime Show After Iggy Azalea Diss
- Hozier Recruits Margaery Tyrell for ‘Someone New’ Video: Watch
- Mumford & Sons Announce New Album ‘Wilder Mind’
- Walking Dead Recap: ‘You Should Keep Your Gates Closed’