Style Files: Adele Covers ‘ELLE’ Women In Music Issue
The annual edition of the magazine celebrates the female artists who have made their mark on the music world, and Adele has certainly done that. She took home six GRAMMYs in 2012 with 21 and additional one this year for Best Pop Solo Performance. Last year, her already two-year-old record came in as the best-selling album two years in a row (the first album to earn that honor in the history of SoundScan) and basically saved the music industry.
We’re already all in awe of all her 21 success and we didn’t even mention that her recent Golden Globe and Oscar wins for her Bond theme “Skyfall,” make her one Tony award away from earning the coveted EGOT. It really gets you thinking – Is there anything Adele can’t do?
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- James Bay’s ‘Let It Go’ Featured During Rumba on Dancing with the Stars
- Britney Spears Takes On Suzanne Vega’s ‘Tom’s Diner’, with Help from Giorgio Moroder
- Adam Levine is Bald and It Makes Me VERY Sad
- Rachel Platten Continues Promoting Positivity with #StandByYou
- Rihanna, The Weeknd, Selena Gomez to Play Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show
- Ariana Grande Teases ‘Focus’ Cover