“I never tried to lose weight, and I never tried to gain it,” explained LeAnn. “It depends on how stressed I am. I was eating a ton and couldn’t put on weight!”
After going into rehab last year for stress and anxiety, LeAnn seems to be looking and feeling healthier now.
“I just wanted to figure out how to take care of myself,” said LeAnn regarding rehab. “I learned that there’s such beauty in imperfections, which is quite amazing. So much music comes from that place.”
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Taylor Swift Clears Social Media Accounts, Is New Music Coming?
- Kesha Covers ‘House of the Rising Sun’ on ‘Fallon’
- Miley Cyrus Pay Homage to Elvis in ‘Younger Now’ Video
- Artists Send Love to Barcelona in Wake of Terror Attack
- Demi Lovato Reveals She Still Talks to Her Exes
- According To Demi Lovato, An Ariana Grande Collaboration WILL Happen