“I never tried to lose weight, and I never tried to gain it,” explained LeAnn. “It depends on how stressed I am. I was eating a ton and couldn’t put on weight!”
After going into rehab last year for stress and anxiety, LeAnn seems to be looking and feeling healthier now.
“I just wanted to figure out how to take care of myself,” said LeAnn regarding rehab. “I learned that there’s such beauty in imperfections, which is quite amazing. So much music comes from that place.”
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Will Nicki Minaj Edit Music Video after London Terror Attacks?
- Selena Gomez Shoots Footage of The Weeknd from Side of Stage
- Katy Perry, Lady Gaga, More Celebrate Elton John’s 70th Birthday Bash
- Watch Sia Sing About Songs on Adorable ‘Sesame Street’ Appearance
- Snoop Dogg to Induct Tupac into Rock & Roll Hall of Fame
- John Legend Has All His Luggage, Chill