Beyonce, Nine Inch Nails To Headline Jay-Z’s Made in America Festival
Beyonce and Nine Inch Nails will be headlining Jay-Z‘s second annual Made in America festival, to be held August 31st and September 1st at Philadelphia’s Benjamin Franklin Parkway, the rap mogul announced Wednesday (April 10).
Jay passed up the traditional blog post or press release to announce the event’s all-star lineup. Instead, he took to Spotify this afternoon to release a playlist of the artists to be featured at the Labor Day weekend event. NIN and Bey were, respectively, the first and last artists revealed on the playlist, which was updated incrementally over the course of the 12 o’clock hour today.
Queens of the Stone Age, Phoenix, Wiz Khalifa, 2 Chainz, Macklemore, Kendrick Lamar, A$AP Rocky, Miguel, Deadmau5, Public Enemy, Imagine Dragons and The Gaslight Anthem are among the artists rounding out the lineup, with DJ Calvin Harris returning for his second year.
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- How To Get That Fierce Holiday Look by Beyoncé’s Makeup Artist Francesca Tolot
- Katy Perry Reveals Holiday Covergirl Campaign
- 18 Holiday Gifts For The Music Lover In Your Life
- Lorde Was Taylor Swift’s Manager For One Night, And One Night Only
- Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett Help Us Swing Into the Holidays With New H&M Commercial: Watch
- Rihanna Teases New Album with 15-Second Snippet