Beyonce and Nine Inch Nails will be headlining Jay-Z‘s second annual Made in America festival, to be held August 31st and September 1st at Philadelphia’s Benjamin Franklin Parkway, the rap mogul announced Wednesday (April 10).
Jay passed up the traditional blog post or press release to announce the event’s all-star lineup. Instead, he took to Spotify this afternoon to release a playlist of the artists to be featured at the Labor Day weekend event. NIN and Bey were, respectively, the first and last artists revealed on the playlist, which was updated incrementally over the course of the 12 o’clock hour today.
Queens of the Stone Age, Phoenix, Wiz Khalifa, 2 Chainz, Macklemore, Kendrick Lamar, A$AP Rocky, Miguel, Deadmau5, Public Enemy, Imagine Dragons and The Gaslight Anthem are among the artists rounding out the lineup, with DJ Calvin Harris returning for his second year.
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Linkin Park Cancel ‘One More Light’ Tour
- The Script Detail New Album ‘Freedom Child,’ Announce Tour Dates
- Louis Tomlinson Debuts ‘Back to You’ Video Featuring Bebe Rexha
- Imagine Dragons’ Dan Reynolds Shares Emotional Anti-Bullying Message
- 5 Best Songs on Lana Del Rey’s ‘Lust for Life’
- Madam Tussauds Yanks Beyoncé Waxwork Amid Criticism