Style Files: Is This Adele’s Wedding Dress?
This morning, March 9, Vogue UK posts that unconfirmed rumors are swirling in the fashion world that Adele has commissioned one of her favorite British designers, Jenny Packham, to design her wedding dress for a late summer/early fall wedding.
While reports are unconfirmed, with only unnamed sources on the record and Packham’s design house declining to comment either way, Adele’s long history with the design house is a known fact. She wore Packham on the red carpet and to the Governor’s Ball after parties at the 2013 Oscars, with a break in between when she slipped on a 15 kilo Burberry knee-length gown for her live performance. She also chose Packham for her 2013 Golden Globes dress.
From Packham’s fall 2013 collection, there are many Adele-friendly gowns that could service a wedding. Perhaps the favorite is this peach floor length number.
Adele generally favors basic black and structured dresses for the red carpet that cover her upper arms and create an hour glass silhouette. She also often opts for dresses with sheer and peek-a-boo pieces. It is not unthinkable that she could choose a color other than traditional white for her wedding. But, in addition to Packham’s designs, there are more traditional options that say Adele from the 2013 bridal fashion shows, including Vera Wang, Carolina Herrera and Monique Lhuillier.
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- 5 Facts We Learned About Kodaline’s New Album ‘Coming Up for Air’
- Hunter Hayes Performs Emotional Cover of Sam Smith’s ‘I’m Not the Only One': Watch
- Giorgio Moroder Announces First Album in 30 Years, Debuts Sia-Featuring Single: Listen
- Pitbull’s Next Album Is Called ‘Dale’ & Everything Is Right with the World
- Win a Trip to See Mumford & Sons in NYC: Play Pingo
- Wanna Be Fall Out Boy’s Assistant for a Day? Their ‘Uma Thurman’ Video May (or May Not) Deter You