Justin Bieber has been known to monkey around a bit — he just turned 19 a little over a month ago, after all. But now it’s the singer’s new pet, a capuchin monkey named OG Mally (Original Gangster Mally, naturally), that’s making headlines — and for all the wrong reasons.
The pop star received the monkey, then 14 weeks old, as a birthday gift (he turned 19 on March 1) from producer Jamal Rashid (a.k.a. Mally Mall), who has worked with 2 Chainz, Yelawolf and more, according to his website’s bio. A month (and many Instagram photo shoots) later, Mally was seized by German officials at the Munich Airport after Bieber could not provide the proper documentation for bringing the animal into the country. Since, she’s been reportedly safe and sound in a Munich animal sanctuary, according to Germany’s Spiegel Online, which also revealed that, while the capuchin was “in good spirits,” she was also “constantly clinging to a toy stuffed cat.”
Read more at Radio.com
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Austin Mahone Drops Dancetastic Video for ‘Banga! Banga!’
- Willie Nelson Teams Up with Harry Connick Jr. on Holiday Track ‘When I’m Home’
- GRAMMY Gourmet: Josh Homme On His Kinship With Anthony Bourdain
- Jim & Kim’s 12 Days Of Christmas Toys: Barbie Digital Makeover Mirror
- Kanye Rails Against the GRAMMYs Over His Lack of Nominations, Again
- New Jersey’s ‘Men In Kilts’: For ALL Of Your Handyman Needs!