Kim’s College: Hoda, Ted and Tim!
She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge. Kim now has 23 losses on her record so let’s go for another!
We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions. If you get more questions right than Kim, you win $102.
Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
- Hoda Kotb is reportedly looking for a new job after her role on the Today show. Name her co-host on the show
- This boy band is NOT allowed to eat junk food on their new tour. You may know them from their song, “What Makes You Beautiful” heard on Fresh 102.7. Name them.
- Ted Danson’s daughter Kate will appear on an episode of CSI with her dad. What does “CSI” mean?
- Tim Burton will direct Christoph Waltz and Amy Adams in “Big Eyes. “ Christoph recently won his 2nd, Best Supporting Actor Oscar for his role in THIS Quentin Tarantino film. Name the film.
- Kristen Stewart is celebrating a birthday today. One of her earliest film roles was in “Viva Rock Vegas” that starred this “stone aged family.” Name them.
Contact the Jim & Kim Show:
- Email Producer Craig at: firstname.lastname@example.org >
- Give Jim Douglas Golf Tips at: email@example.com >
- Wake Up Kim Berk at 3am at: firstname.lastname@example.org >
- ‘Like’ Jim & Kim On Facebook >
- Bios: Get To Know Jim & Kim and Craig Too >
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Musicians Dress Up for Halloween 2014: See Their Costumes
- Bruce Springsteen Hadn’t Read ‘The Grapes of Wrath’ Before Writing ‘The Ghost of Tom Joad’
- Enter to Win: One Direction at MetLife Stadium
- Interview: Bea Miller Dreams of Ed Sheeran, Nirvana, Non-Slutty Halloween Costumes
- Pharrell Teases New N.E.R.D. Album