On the cover of Stevie Wonder’s 1972 classic, Groban sings, “Shattered dreams, worthless years/Here am I encased inside a hollow shell,” as he walks the gray halls of the Alexandra Palace in Northern London.
Nicknamed the People’s Palace, the venue is better known for having the best panoramic views of London, but Groban is not in the mood to stare at the city’s beauty. Instead he’s laying out the perimeters to his eternal love, letting her know he’s for real.
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- John Legend Has All His Luggage, Chill
- Bruno Mars’ ‘That’s What I Like’ Gets PartyNextDoor Remix
- Selena Gomez Celebrates World Kindness Day at LA High School
- Ed Sheeran’s ‘Shape Of You’ Soothes Crying Baby
- Ed Sheeran on Liberian Relief Trip: ‘Nothing Could Have Prepared Me for What I Saw’
- John Mayer Wrote ‘Still Feel Like Your Man’ About Katy Perry