On the cover of Stevie Wonder’s 1972 classic, Groban sings, “Shattered dreams, worthless years/Here am I encased inside a hollow shell,” as he walks the gray halls of the Alexandra Palace in Northern London.
Nicknamed the People’s Palace, the venue is better known for having the best panoramic views of London, but Groban is not in the mood to stare at the city’s beauty. Instead he’s laying out the perimeters to his eternal love, letting her know he’s for real.
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Train Debut New Single ‘Play This Song’
- Common Compares Colin Kaepernick to Muhammad Ali
- George Michael’s ‘Freedom ’90’ Video Gets a Fashion Facelift
- Backstreet Boys Announce Las Vegas Residency
- Miley Cyrus on ‘The Voice’: Not for Sob Stories, but to Find Great Talent
- The Weeknd Murders His Former Self in ‘Starboy’ Music Video