On the cover of Stevie Wonder’s 1972 classic, Groban sings, “Shattered dreams, worthless years/Here am I encased inside a hollow shell,” as he walks the gray halls of the Alexandra Palace in Northern London.
Nicknamed the People’s Palace, the venue is better known for having the best panoramic views of London, but Groban is not in the mood to stare at the city’s beauty. Instead he’s laying out the perimeters to his eternal love, letting her know he’s for real.
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Beyoncé Flips the Bird at Post GRAMMY Celebration
- Pitbull Drops New Track ‘Options’ Featuring Stephen Marley
- John Mayer Shares Second Wave of Album Track Titles
- Have You Ever Seen Drama Go Down at a Wedding?
- Sara Bareilles Talks Broadway Acting Debut in ‘Waitress’
- Camila Cabello Featured on Cashmere Cat’s New Song ‘Love Incredible’