On the cover of Stevie Wonder’s 1972 classic, Groban sings, “Shattered dreams, worthless years/Here am I encased inside a hollow shell,” as he walks the gray halls of the Alexandra Palace in Northern London.
Nicknamed the People’s Palace, the venue is better known for having the best panoramic views of London, but Groban is not in the mood to stare at the city’s beauty. Instead he’s laying out the perimeters to his eternal love, letting her know he’s for real.
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Why Meghan Trainor Should Win the Best New Artist GRAMMY
- What’s the Best Justin Bieber Song for Getting Down? Ask Hailey Baldwin
- Watch Little Mix’s New Video for ‘Secret Love Song’ Featuring Jason Derulo
- Chicago Release Official Statement on Peter Cetera
- Carly Rae Jepsen Covers ‘Full House’ Theme in New Trailer
- Hall & Oates Announce Summer Tour 2016