On the cover of Stevie Wonder’s 1972 classic, Groban sings, “Shattered dreams, worthless years/Here am I encased inside a hollow shell,” as he walks the gray halls of the Alexandra Palace in Northern London.
Nicknamed the People’s Palace, the venue is better known for having the best panoramic views of London, but Groban is not in the mood to stare at the city’s beauty. Instead he’s laying out the perimeters to his eternal love, letting her know he’s for real.
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Hall & Oates Reflect on 4 Decades of Making Music
- Halsey’s ‘Hopeless Fountain Kingdom’ Features Quavo, Lauren Jauregui
- 2 Truths and a Lie Concert Edition: Karen & Jeffrey Get In on the ’10 Bands’ Facebook Trend
- OneRepublic Drop New Song ‘No Vacancy’
- Harry Styles Announces 2017 Tour
- Bruno Mars Adds Ludacris to Gucci Mane Remix of ‘That’s What I Like’