On the cover of Stevie Wonder’s 1972 classic, Groban sings, “Shattered dreams, worthless years/Here am I encased inside a hollow shell,” as he walks the gray halls of the Alexandra Palace in Northern London.
Nicknamed the People’s Palace, the venue is better known for having the best panoramic views of London, but Groban is not in the mood to stare at the city’s beauty. Instead he’s laying out the perimeters to his eternal love, letting her know he’s for real.
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Florence + the Machine Share New Song, ‘Wish That You Were Here’
- Ellie Goulding Shares New Video for ‘Still Falling For You’
- Taylor Swift Wishes Blake Lively Happy Birthday, Koala Style
- Christina Grimmie Appears in Posthumously Released ‘Deception’ Video
- Kings of Leon Announce New Album ‘Walls’
- Katy Perry Feels Sorry for ‘Catfish’ Man