On the cover of Stevie Wonder’s 1972 classic, Groban sings, “Shattered dreams, worthless years/Here am I encased inside a hollow shell,” as he walks the gray halls of the Alexandra Palace in Northern London.
Nicknamed the People’s Palace, the venue is better known for having the best panoramic views of London, but Groban is not in the mood to stare at the city’s beauty. Instead he’s laying out the perimeters to his eternal love, letting her know he’s for real.
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Carson and Cane’s ‘Pissy Pat’ Goes Off On Intern Anthony
- Carson and Cane’s Couple’s Court: ‘Hands In The Cookie Jar’
- Win Passes To An Advanced Screening Of The Movie “Trolls”
- Bon Jovi Hits Broadway to Play New Album
- Lady Gaga Reveals ‘Joanne’ is about Her Sexually Assaulted Aunt
- 5 Best Songs on Lady Gaga’s Personal, Spirited ‘Joanne’