On the cover of Stevie Wonder’s 1972 classic, Groban sings, “Shattered dreams, worthless years/Here am I encased inside a hollow shell,” as he walks the gray halls of the Alexandra Palace in Northern London.
Nicknamed the People’s Palace, the venue is better known for having the best panoramic views of London, but Groban is not in the mood to stare at the city’s beauty. Instead he’s laying out the perimeters to his eternal love, letting her know he’s for real.
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Adele Shouts Out Leicester City After Premier League Victory
- Drake’s ‘Views’ Production Credits Broken Down
- Stone Temple Pilots Deny Auditioning Scott Stapp
- Watch Prince Cover David Bowie’s ‘Heroes’ Weeks Prior to His Death
- Watch Kevin Hart, Big Sean and More Lip-Sync Rihanna’s ‘Work’
- Watch Jay-Z and Blue Ivy Dance Backstage During Beyoncé’s Formation Tour