On the cover of Stevie Wonder’s 1972 classic, Groban sings, “Shattered dreams, worthless years/Here am I encased inside a hollow shell,” as he walks the gray halls of the Alexandra Palace in Northern London.
Nicknamed the People’s Palace, the venue is better known for having the best panoramic views of London, but Groban is not in the mood to stare at the city’s beauty. Instead he’s laying out the perimeters to his eternal love, letting her know he’s for real.
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Drake’s ‘Views’ Obliterates Streaming Records
- Beyoncé Weathers Lightning Storm, Pays Tribute to Prince in Minneapolis
- Kanye West Accused of Plagiarism to Tune of $2.5 Million
- Kesha Performs ‘I Shall Be Released’ in Another Bob Dylan Tribute
- Ariana Grande Drops Sexy ‘Into You’ Music Video
- Nick Jonas Seeks Fan Ambassadors