On the cover of Stevie Wonder’s 1972 classic, Groban sings, “Shattered dreams, worthless years/Here am I encased inside a hollow shell,” as he walks the gray halls of the Alexandra Palace in Northern London.
Nicknamed the People’s Palace, the venue is better known for having the best panoramic views of London, but Groban is not in the mood to stare at the city’s beauty. Instead he’s laying out the perimeters to his eternal love, letting her know he’s for real.
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- John Mayer Responds to Katy Perry’s Sex Ranking
- The GRAMMYs Set to Return to Staples Center in Los Angeles
- Watch Lady Gaga Become a Substitute Teacher
- Beyoncé & JAY-Z Eye Really Expensive Mansion: Report
- Pharrell Working on New Albums from Ariana Grande, Justin Timberlake
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Unveils “Immigrants (We Get The Job Done)” Video