On the cover of Stevie Wonder’s 1972 classic, Groban sings, “Shattered dreams, worthless years/Here am I encased inside a hollow shell,” as he walks the gray halls of the Alexandra Palace in Northern London.
Nicknamed the People’s Palace, the venue is better known for having the best panoramic views of London, but Groban is not in the mood to stare at the city’s beauty. Instead he’s laying out the perimeters to his eternal love, letting her know he’s for real.
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Taylor Swift Hosts Fan-Only ‘Reputation’ Playback at Rhode Island Home
- Linkin Park Fans Create Message of Support Ahead of Chester Bennington Tribute
- Michelle Williams Gets Candid on Battle with Depression, Suicidal Thoughts
- Kelly Clarkson Debuts New Track ‘Meaning of Life’
- Katy Perry Got Stuck On a Floating Prop at Her Nashville Show: Watch
- Charlie Puth Can’t Stop Dancing in ‘How Long’ Music Video