On the cover of Stevie Wonder’s 1972 classic, Groban sings, “Shattered dreams, worthless years/Here am I encased inside a hollow shell,” as he walks the gray halls of the Alexandra Palace in Northern London.
Nicknamed the People’s Palace, the venue is better known for having the best panoramic views of London, but Groban is not in the mood to stare at the city’s beauty. Instead he’s laying out the perimeters to his eternal love, letting her know he’s for real.
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Chris Martin Calls Rihanna the Frank Sinatra of our Generation
- Joey Fatone Launching Hot Dog Cart
- Jon Bon Jovi Surprises Fan Battling Cancer
- Lady Gaga Talks Kindness with the Dalai Lama
- Carson and Cane’s Couple’s Court: ‘Like Father, Like Son’
- #OnTheList with Xtine: 6 New Songs From Fresh 102.7’s Top Artists