On the cover of Stevie Wonder’s 1972 classic, Groban sings, “Shattered dreams, worthless years/Here am I encased inside a hollow shell,” as he walks the gray halls of the Alexandra Palace in Northern London.
Nicknamed the People’s Palace, the venue is better known for having the best panoramic views of London, but Groban is not in the mood to stare at the city’s beauty. Instead he’s laying out the perimeters to his eternal love, letting her know he’s for real.
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Karen and Jeffrey Reveal the One Simple Trick To Make You Irresistible To Men
- The Britney Spears Biopic Trailer is Here
- Fifth Harmony, Carly Rae Jepsen, Nick Jonas Set for NHL All-Star Game
- The Weeknd’s Albums and Mixtapes Ranked
- Justin Timberlake, Lin-Manuel Miranda Nominated for Oscars
- Britney Spears Waited 5 Months to Call Boyfriend Sam Asghari