Kelly Clarkson took the stage at the Academy of Country Music Awards this weekend in Las Vegas for a standout performance of “Don’t Rush” but it wasn’t her singing that made the headlines. Backstage Clarkson chatted with Entertainment Tonight’s Nancy O’Dell and revealed that in addition to singing at her wedding, Blake Shelton will be marrying her.
While it’s hard to believe Shelton has a serious side to him, Clarkson said this is in fact the case and what we all see on Twitter is just his drunken persona.
Read more at Radio.com
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Miley Cyrus Dishes about Engagement Ring from Liam Hemsworth
- Shakira and Rapper Black M Drop French-English Duet ‘Comme Moi’
- Carson and Cane’s Couple’s Court: ‘Fresh Fall Fest Fraternizing’
- Did Kelly Ripa Find Her Next Co-host?
- Amber Rose and Margaret Cho Talk ‘Fashion Police’
- James Corden Asks Niall Horan ‘Least Favorite’ One Direction Member