Kelly Clarkson took the stage at the Academy of Country Music Awards this weekend in Las Vegas for a standout performance of “Don’t Rush” but it wasn’t her singing that made the headlines. Backstage Clarkson chatted with Entertainment Tonight’s Nancy O’Dell and revealed that in addition to singing at her wedding, Blake Shelton will be marrying her.
While it’s hard to believe Shelton has a serious side to him, Clarkson said this is in fact the case and what we all see on Twitter is just his drunken persona.
Read more at Radio.com
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Listen to Justin Timberlake’s New Song ‘Can’t Stop The Feeling’
- Win Tickets For Blake Shelton At Barclays Center
- American Idol Winner Nick Fradiani Reveals Title of New Album
- Taylor Swift Nearly Kicked Out of Coachella for Dancing Too Hard
- Blake Shelton Defends Beyoncé’s Country Tune ‘Daddy Lesson’
- The Rolling Stones Tell Donald Trump to Stop Using Their Music