Kelly Clarkson took the stage at the Academy of Country Music Awards this weekend in Las Vegas for a standout performance of “Don’t Rush” but it wasn’t her singing that made the headlines. Backstage Clarkson chatted with Entertainment Tonight’s Nancy O’Dell and revealed that in addition to singing at her wedding, Blake Shelton will be marrying her.
While it’s hard to believe Shelton has a serious side to him, Clarkson said this is in fact the case and what we all see on Twitter is just his drunken persona.
Read more at Radio.com
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Lana Del Rey Explains ‘Lust for Life’ Album Title to Stevie Nicks
- Watch Taylor Swift Congratulate Russell Westbrook on NBA MVP
- Drake Stars as Stephen Curry in ‘Get Out’ Parody
- Rihanna, Chance the Rapper and Katy Perry Named Internet’s Most Influential
- Shakira Announces El Dorado World Tour
- Calvin Harris Drops ‘Feels’ Video with Katy Perry, Pharrell, Big Sean