Blake Shelton To Officiate Kelly Clarkson’s Wedding
Kelly Clarkson took the stage at the Academy of Country Music Awards this weekend in Las Vegas for a standout performance of “Don’t Rush” but it wasn’t her singing that made the headlines. Backstage Clarkson chatted with Entertainment Tonight’s Nancy O’Dell and revealed that in addition to singing at her wedding, Blake Shelton will be marrying her.
While it’s hard to believe Shelton has a serious side to him, Clarkson said this is in fact the case and what we all see on Twitter is just his drunken persona.
Read more at Radio.com
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Danny DeVito Steals the Show in One Direction’s ‘Steal My Girl’ Video: Watch
- Ariana Grande, Maroon 5, Pharrell & Tim McGraw to Perform on ‘A Very GRAMMY Christmas’
- Impact: Taylor Swift Reveals Her Pop Side on New Album ‘1989’
- Matt Nathanson Partners with Starkey Hearing Foundation to Raise Awareness for the Hearing Impaired
- #InThatOrder: Ranking Maroon 5 Albums From Worst To Best
- Ariana Grande Started Questioning Catholicism After Brother Came Out as Gay