Blake Shelton To Officiate Kelly Clarkson’s Wedding
Kelly Clarkson took the stage at the Academy of Country Music Awards this weekend in Las Vegas for a standout performance of “Don’t Rush” but it wasn’t her singing that made the headlines. Backstage Clarkson chatted with Entertainment Tonight’s Nancy O’Dell and revealed that in addition to singing at her wedding, Blake Shelton will be marrying her.
While it’s hard to believe Shelton has a serious side to him, Clarkson said this is in fact the case and what we all see on Twitter is just his drunken persona.
Read more at Radio.com
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Jay Z & Beyonce Outbid for L.A. Mansion By the Minecraft Guy
- 2014 In Review: Weddings, Deaths & Final Acts
- 7 Lawsuits Filed Against South by Southwest After Deadly Car Crash
- Are You Ready for Beyoncé’s Christmas Card?
- Amy Adams Hangs Some Mistletoe in Front of One Direction in ‘SNL’ Promo: Watch
- Watch Stephen Colbert’s All-Star Goodbye to ‘The Colbert Report’