Avicii Talks Moving From Nightclubs To Stadiums
Swedish DJ Avicii has been touring non-stop. He just wrapped up a much talked about performance at Ultra Music Festival where he debuted his new album and DJ’d with the likes of David Guetta, Calvin Harris and Tiesto. Radio.com sat down with Avicii to find out what it’s like to be on the road so much and how he keeps each set unique.
“We’re going through a lot of changes right now. We’ve been going so hard these past couple of years,” he said.
Read more at Radio.com
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- 5 Facts We Learned About Kodaline’s New Album ‘Coming Up for Air’
- Hunter Hayes Performs Emotional Cover of Sam Smith’s ‘I’m Not the Only One': Watch
- Giorgio Moroder Announces First Album in 30 Years, Debuts Sia-Featuring Single: Listen
- Pitbull’s Next Album Is Called ‘Dale’ & Everything Is Right with the World
- Win a Trip to See Mumford & Sons in NYC: Play Pingo
- Wanna Be Fall Out Boy’s Assistant for a Day? Their ‘Uma Thurman’ Video May (or May Not) Deter You