Avicii Talks Moving From Nightclubs To Stadiums
Swedish DJ Avicii has been touring non-stop. He just wrapped up a much talked about performance at Ultra Music Festival where he debuted his new album and DJ’d with the likes of David Guetta, Calvin Harris and Tiesto. Radio.com sat down with Avicii to find out what it’s like to be on the road so much and how he keeps each set unique.
“We’re going through a lot of changes right now. We’ve been going so hard these past couple of years,” he said.
Read more at Radio.com
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- The Sisters HAIM ‘Live In’ Their Levi’s Jeans
- Marilyn Manson Talks About Wearing Makeup with His Dad in ‘Paper’ Magazine
- Taylor Swift Grants Last Wish of 4-Year-Old Fan with Terminal Cancer
- Sleeping With Sirens Have Written the Next Big Rock Album
- Did Metallica’s Lars Ulrich Have the Most Boring Bachelor Party Ever?
- Win Tickets To The Screening Of Disney’s ‘Cinderella’