Avicii Talks Moving From Nightclubs To Stadiums
Swedish DJ Avicii has been touring non-stop. He just wrapped up a much talked about performance at Ultra Music Festival where he debuted his new album and DJ’d with the likes of David Guetta, Calvin Harris and Tiesto. Radio.com sat down with Avicii to find out what it’s like to be on the road so much and how he keeps each set unique.
“We’re going through a lot of changes right now. We’ve been going so hard these past couple of years,” he said.
Read more at Radio.com
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Lana Del Rey Announces 2014 North American Tour
- Justin Bieber Surprises SXSW With Intimate Show Surrounded By Screams
- The Music of ‘Walking Dead’ Season 4: Beth Sings Waxahatchee, Lee DeWyze Sings Bob’s Anthem
- Watch Beyoncé Make It Clear, She’s Not Bossy, She’s The Boss
- Justin Bieber’s Wink at the End of His Deposition Could Tear This World Asunder
- Lily Allen Reveals ‘Sheezus’ Release Date, New Song ‘Our Time’