Avicii Talks Moving From Nightclubs To Stadiums
Swedish DJ Avicii has been touring non-stop. He just wrapped up a much talked about performance at Ultra Music Festival where he debuted his new album and DJ’d with the likes of David Guetta, Calvin Harris and Tiesto. Radio.com sat down with Avicii to find out what it’s like to be on the road so much and how he keeps each set unique.
“We’re going through a lot of changes right now. We’ve been going so hard these past couple of years,” he said.
Read more at Radio.com
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- We Can Survive Recap: Taylor Swift, Pharrell, Ariana Grande Dazzle the Hollywood Bowl
- Danny DeVito Steals the Show in One Direction’s ‘Steal My Girl’ Video: Watch
- Ariana Grande, Maroon 5, Pharrell & Tim McGraw to Perform on ‘A Very GRAMMY Christmas’
- Impact: Taylor Swift Reveals Her Pop Side on New Album ‘1989’
- Matt Nathanson Partners with Starkey Hearing Foundation to Raise Awareness for the Hearing Impaired
- #InThatOrder: Ranking Maroon 5 Albums From Worst To Best