Scott then took the stage later with bandmates Charles Kelley and Dave Haywood to perform the band’s sassy new single “Downtown.” And based on how much energy they brought to their performance, you might have never guessed the singer was six months pregnant.
Their colorful single artwork showed behind them as the band took the MGM Grand stage. With electric guitar riffs from Haywood and impeccable harmonies from all three bandmates, Lady Antebellum showed just why they’re one of country music’s most beloved acts.
Meanwhile, a very pregnant Scott pranced around the stage effortlessly while she kept her belly behind a leather jacket.
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Meghan Trainor Debuts New Hair Color
- Justin Bieber and Skrillex’s ‘Where Are U Now?” – Behind the Song
- Alley Brooke Talks Next Fifth Harmony Album: ‘It’s Definitely a Step Up’
- Katy Perry on Her Next Album and Watching the GRAMMYs in Her PJs
- Justin Bieber Talks Hailey Baldwin, Selena Gomez and Not Settling Down
- Tori Kelly Previews GRAMMY Performance with James Bay