Scott then took the stage later with bandmates Charles Kelley and Dave Haywood to perform the band’s sassy new single “Downtown.” And based on how much energy they brought to their performance, you might have never guessed the singer was six months pregnant.
Their colorful single artwork showed behind them as the band took the MGM Grand stage. With electric guitar riffs from Haywood and impeccable harmonies from all three bandmates, Lady Antebellum showed just why they’re one of country music’s most beloved acts.
Meanwhile, a very pregnant Scott pranced around the stage effortlessly while she kept her belly behind a leather jacket.
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Kelly Clarkson to Appear on TVs’ ‘Nashville’
- Mystery Man Lamar Odom, Ellen’s Marriage Is Fine & Bruce Willis Got Punched: It’s the Hollywood Hotsheet!
- Austin Mahone Drops Dancetastic Video for ‘Banga! Banga!’
- Willie Nelson Teams Up with Harry Connick Jr. on Holiday Track ‘When I’m Home’
- GRAMMY Gourmet: Josh Homme On His Kinship With Anthony Bourdain
- Jim & Kim’s 12 Days Of Christmas Toys: Barbie Digital Makeover Mirror