Lady Antebellum And Baby Antebellum Rock ‘Downtown’ At ACMs
Scott then took the stage later with bandmates Charles Kelley and Dave Haywood to perform the band’s sassy new single “Downtown.” And based on how much energy they brought to their performance, you might have never guessed the singer was six months pregnant.
Their colorful single artwork showed behind them as the band took the MGM Grand stage. With electric guitar riffs from Haywood and impeccable harmonies from all three bandmates, Lady Antebellum showed just why they’re one of country music’s most beloved acts.
Meanwhile, a very pregnant Scott pranced around the stage effortlessly while she kept her belly behind a leather jacket.
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Pharrell and United Nations Foundation Team Up for International Day of Happiness 2014
- Listen to Michael Jackson’s Unreleased Song, ‘Slave to the Rhythm’
- Ke$ha Is Feeling Better and Ready to Make Music
- Musicians + Sports: American Authors on Baseball, the Red Sox and Kanye West’s Aquatic Calling
- Watch Kings of Leon Rate the Best Cheesesteaks of Philadelphia
- Interview: Hayley Williams on the Paramore Cruise, the Fall Out Boy Tour & Why She’ll (Probably) Never Go Solo