Scott then took the stage later with bandmates Charles Kelley and Dave Haywood to perform the band’s sassy new single “Downtown.” And based on how much energy they brought to their performance, you might have never guessed the singer was six months pregnant.
Their colorful single artwork showed behind them as the band took the MGM Grand stage. With electric guitar riffs from Haywood and impeccable harmonies from all three bandmates, Lady Antebellum showed just why they’re one of country music’s most beloved acts.
Meanwhile, a very pregnant Scott pranced around the stage effortlessly while she kept her belly behind a leather jacket.
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Bette Midler Joins Team Shelton on ‘The Voice’
- Jason Derulo Drops Funky New Track ‘Kiss the Sky’
- Snoop Dogg Says Hell No to Hot Dogs
- Elvis Presley’s Birth Certificate Up for Auction at Graceland
- Red Hot Chili Peppers, Anthrax, Black Keys to Reissue Pink Vinyls for Gilda’s Club
- Drake’s Dad Stars in Arkells Video ‘Drake’s Dad’