Scott then took the stage later with bandmates Charles Kelley and Dave Haywood to perform the band’s sassy new single “Downtown.” And based on how much energy they brought to their performance, you might have never guessed the singer was six months pregnant.
Their colorful single artwork showed behind them as the band took the MGM Grand stage. With electric guitar riffs from Haywood and impeccable harmonies from all three bandmates, Lady Antebellum showed just why they’re one of country music’s most beloved acts.
Meanwhile, a very pregnant Scott pranced around the stage effortlessly while she kept her belly behind a leather jacket.
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Coldplay Monkey Around in Video for ‘Adventure of a Lifetime’
- Win Tickets To See X-Ambassadors & Muse In Concert
- This Week On FM Magazine: Alvin Ailey American Dance Theater
- Cyber Monday Music Deals—From Taylor Swift to Queen, Save on CDs
- Adam Lambert Counters Anti-Gay Petition
- Listen to Sia’s New Track ‘One Million Bullets’