On the new song, off the upcoming deluxe edition of his self-titled debut, Hunter Hayes (Encore), which is set for release June 18, Hayes lets everybody know, “I don’t want easy/ I want crazy.”
Unlike as he does on his debut album, Hayes couldn’t play every instrument himself during his live performance. So he took lead guitar and let his five-piece band round out the sound.
Then he gave his fans a treat when he grabbed the mic and made his way into the audience.
But things got really exciting when previously announced special guest Stevie Wonder came on the ACM stage to join Hayes for a rendition of his classic song “Sir Duke.” Wonder brought out his own horn section for the song, which was written in tribute to jazz legend Duke Ellington, but he let Hayes take lead vocals.
Wonder later ended the ACM Awards broadcast with his song “Signed, Sealed, Delivered.”
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Did Justin Bieber Trash Post Malone’s Dressing Room?
- Elvis Presley’s Stepbrother Claims His Death was No Accident
- DJ Khaled has Ridiculous Answers to Ridiculous Questions
- This Week on FM Magazine: Police Athletic League (PAL) NYC Summer Playstreets
- Some Prince DNA Claimants’ Documents will be Released
- Fergie’s Racy New Song ‘M.I.L.F. $’ is Here