When it comes to fashion at the ACM Awards you never know what you’re going to get. The red carpet could be a sea of cowboy boots and taffeta on the or filled with well-tailored suits and high fashion gown. This year’s awards show luckily had a little bit of both.
Taylor Swift continues her glam streak with a silver and gold Art Deco gown and a smoky eye. But she was less interested in fashion and more interested in getting out the vote, using any means necessary.
So.. This is happening right now in my hotel room. twitter.com/taylorswift13/…
— Taylor Swift (@taylorswift13) April 7, 2013
Carrie Underwood wore a pink and black Naeem Khan gown with a rose pattern and Jimmy Choo shoes.
Kacey Musgraves wore a sweet lacey white cocktail dress complete with a feathered adorned skirt and kept her hair simple with a low ponytail.
Kimberly Perry from The Band Perry also wore white, one of her favorite colors to wear on the carpet, and her first Dior gown.
Scotty McCreery admitted he didn’t know who designed his dark blue suit, which he accessorized with a gingham print tie, “You should ask my mom, she dressed me.”
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Up Close and Personal with Bastille
- Florence + the Machine Share New Song, ‘Wish That You Were Here’
- Ellie Goulding Shares New Video for ‘Still Falling For You’
- Taylor Swift Wishes Blake Lively Happy Birthday, Koala Style
- Christina Grimmie Appears in Posthumously Released ‘Deception’ Video
- Kings of Leon Announce New Album ‘Walls’