Rihanna is the latest celebrity to fall victim to “swatting” after police arrived at her home in response to a fake 911 call Thursday afternoon (April 4).
As reported by TMZ, the call falsely claimed that two armed men were inside the pop star’s Pacific Palisades, California, home and that someone had been shot.
Authorities confirmed that Rihanna was not home at the time of the Thursday prank.
Read more at Radio.com
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Taylor Swift Debuts ‘Gorgeous’ New Single
- Win Tickets To See Sam Smith In Concert
- Taylor Swift Hosts Fan-Only ‘Reputation’ Playback at Rhode Island Home
- Linkin Park Fans Create Message of Support Ahead of Chester Bennington Tribute
- Michelle Williams Gets Candid on Battle with Depression, Suicidal Thoughts
- Kelly Clarkson Debuts New Track ‘Meaning of Life’