Rihanna is the latest celebrity to fall victim to “swatting” after police arrived at her home in response to a fake 911 call Thursday afternoon (April 4).
As reported by TMZ, the call falsely claimed that two armed men were inside the pop star’s Pacific Palisades, California, home and that someone had been shot.
Authorities confirmed that Rihanna was not home at the time of the Thursday prank.
Read more at Radio.com
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Coldplay’s Chris Martin Reveals His Fasting Routine and Selling ‘The President’s First Album’
- Film Your Own ‘Hotline Bling’ Video in Toronto
- 6 Drake Collaborations We’d Like to See on ‘Views From the 6’
- Beyoncé to Launch New Clothing Line with Top Shop Owner Philip Green
- Watch Kelsea Ballerini Perform ‘Should’ve Been Us’ with Tori Kelly
- Watch Ellie Goulding Sing a Country Version of ‘Love Me Like You Do’