Rihanna is the latest celebrity to fall victim to “swatting” after police arrived at her home in response to a fake 911 call Thursday afternoon (April 4).
As reported by TMZ, the call falsely claimed that two armed men were inside the pop star’s Pacific Palisades, California, home and that someone had been shot.
Authorities confirmed that Rihanna was not home at the time of the Thursday prank.
Read more at Radio.com
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Alicia Keys, Solange & More React to Dakota Access Pipeline Decision
- Win Tickets To See Bon Jovi At MSG
- Justin Bieber Will Announce More U.S. Tour Dates Today
- Madonna Covers Britney Spears’ ‘Toxic,’ Mocks Trump
- Stone Temple Pilots Pay Tribute to Scott Weiland One Year After His Death
- Win Passes To An Advanced Screening Of “Passengers”