Rihanna, Diddy Get Swatted By Pranksters
Rihanna is the latest celebrity to fall victim to “swatting” after police arrived at her home in response to a fake 911 call Thursday afternoon (April 4).
As reported by TMZ, the call falsely claimed that two armed men were inside the pop star’s Pacific Palisades, California, home and that someone had been shot.
Authorities confirmed that Rihanna was not home at the time of the Thursday prank.
Read more at Radio.com
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- 5 Facts We Learned About Kodaline’s New Album ‘Coming Up for Air’
- Hunter Hayes Performs Emotional Cover of Sam Smith’s ‘I’m Not the Only One': Watch
- Giorgio Moroder Announces First Album in 30 Years, Debuts Sia-Featuring Single: Listen
- Pitbull’s Next Album Is Called ‘Dale’ & Everything Is Right with the World
- Win a Trip to See Mumford & Sons in NYC: Play Pingo
- Wanna Be Fall Out Boy’s Assistant for a Day? Their ‘Uma Thurman’ Video May (or May Not) Deter You