She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge. Kim now has 23 losses on her record so let’s go for another!
We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions. If you get more questions right than Kim, you win $102.
Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
- Kate Gosselin is desperately trying to make some money and has pitched a new book, which was rejected by at least two major publishers. What’s her ex-husbands name?
- Anderson Cooper has filmed a pilot program for CNN with Kathy Griffin who has her own talk show on Bravo. What’s the name of that show?
- Jurassic Park returns to theaters today in a 20th anniversary 3-D edition. The film is based on a book by what best-selling author?
- Jennifer Hudson is appearing in Weight Watchers commercials singing “I Got The Power.” What group originated that song in 1990?
- Rapper Christopher Reid of Kid N’ Play is celebrating a birthday today. Kid N’ Play were famous for starring in which trio of films?
Contact the Jim & Kim Show:
- Email Producer Craig at: email@example.com >
- Give Jim Douglas Golf Tips at: firstname.lastname@example.org >
- Wake Up Kim Berk at 3am at: email@example.com >
- ‘Like’ Jim & Kim On Facebook >
- Bios: Get To Know Jim & Kim and Craig Too >
Read More On Fresh1027.com: