Backstreet Boys Revisit Past By Working With Max Martin On New Album
The Backstreet Boys are almost back.
Nick Carter told Billboard that the boy band’s upcoming album, the first to feature all five members of the group since 2005’s Never Gone, is “90 percent done” and will be out later this year.
Though he didn’t get into the specifics of the tracklist, he did say that BSB recorded a song with Max Martin, the Swedish hitmaker who produced many of the group’s biggest hits including “I Want It That Way.”
Carter also revealed that his wedding to fiancee Lauren Kitt, which does not have a date as of yet but could happen “early next year,” might be filmed for a TV special.
“There have been offers and opportunities to film the actually wedding, like a TV show,” he said. “I was up for it to a certain degree, but then at the same time, I might not even do that. We might just keep it private. We’ll see what’s up.”
For now though, fans can check out Carter in his bride-to-be’s webseries called Kitt Fit, where she tries out different workout routines in hopes to help you find the perfect match.
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Bobbi Kristina’s Lawyer Denies Reports of Family Reality Show
- Flo Rida Debuts ‘Once in a Lifetime’ Video, Shot at MLK Day Parade: Watch
- Cher & Piers Morgan Feud on Twitter Over Older Pop Stars Wearing Fishnets
- If Kelly Clarkson’s Kids Are Gay, She’s OK with That
- Taylor Swift’s Magical Powers Charm Crying Baby to Sleep: Watch
- Kelly Clarkson Announces 2015 Tour Dates