Backstreet Boys Revisit Past By Working With Max Martin On New Album
The Backstreet Boys are almost back.
Nick Carter told Billboard that the boy band’s upcoming album, the first to feature all five members of the group since 2005’s Never Gone, is “90 percent done” and will be out later this year.
Though he didn’t get into the specifics of the tracklist, he did say that BSB recorded a song with Max Martin, the Swedish hitmaker who produced many of the group’s biggest hits including “I Want It That Way.”
Carter also revealed that his wedding to fiancee Lauren Kitt, which does not have a date as of yet but could happen “early next year,” might be filmed for a TV special.
“There have been offers and opportunities to film the actually wedding, like a TV show,” he said. “I was up for it to a certain degree, but then at the same time, I might not even do that. We might just keep it private. We’ll see what’s up.”
For now though, fans can check out Carter in his bride-to-be’s webseries called Kitt Fit, where she tries out different workout routines in hopes to help you find the perfect match.
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Calvin Harris Lands Spring Emporio Armani Campaign
- Madonna Denies Supposed Album Leak As Stolen ‘Unfinished Demos,’ ‘Form of Terrorism’
- Lorde, Skrillex, Rick Astley & Many More Attempt to Write the Greatest Song Ever: Watch
- Craig Wayne Boyd Wins Season 7 of ‘The Voice’
- Amy Adams Just Loves One Direction So Much: Watch
- Justin Timberlake & Jimmy Fallon Go Back To Camp For Nerdy Rendition of Third Eye Blind’s ‘Jumper': Watch