If imitation is the best form of flattery, what is parody? Second, perhaps? Taylor Swift’s new single 22 has been spinning on radio for about a month now, and this week, the internet checked in with the parody 32 by YouTube channel, Fuse.
While Taylor’s song is all about dressing up like hipsters, making fun of ex’s, and dancing; Fuse’s aptly describes age 32 as going to work, finding a dentist, taking Xanax and drinking wine, all while the Facebook news feed fills up with baby photos.
-Tim Staskiewicz, Mix 104.1/Boston
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Susan G. Komen Greater New York City Race for the Cure – Saturday, September 10, 2016
- Justin Bieber’s Instagram in Limbo
- Mariah Carey’s Sister Arrested for Prostitution
- Justin Bieber is Back on Instagram
- Drake Presents Rihanna with Vanguard Award… and His ‘Love’
- Here’s Kanye’s Full, Undiluted MTV Video Music Awards Speech