If imitation is the best form of flattery, what is parody? Second, perhaps? Taylor Swift’s new single 22 has been spinning on radio for about a month now, and this week, the internet checked in with the parody 32 by YouTube channel, Fuse.
While Taylor’s song is all about dressing up like hipsters, making fun of ex’s, and dancing; Fuse’s aptly describes age 32 as going to work, finding a dentist, taking Xanax and drinking wine, all while the Facebook news feed fills up with baby photos.
-Tim Staskiewicz, Mix 104.1/Boston
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Bruno Mars to Join Coldplay for Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Kanye West Wants 1,200 Paid Extras for MSG Show
- Win Tickets To The Play Fair
- Queen’s ‘Another One Bites the Dust’ Sets the Tone in New Super Bowl Ad
- Nick Jonas Talks Lady Gaga Inspiration and New Album
- Adele Shares a Photo of When She Was Young