If imitation is the best form of flattery, what is parody? Second, perhaps? Taylor Swift’s new single 22 has been spinning on radio for about a month now, and this week, the internet checked in with the parody 32 by YouTube channel, Fuse.
While Taylor’s song is all about dressing up like hipsters, making fun of ex’s, and dancing; Fuse’s aptly describes age 32 as going to work, finding a dentist, taking Xanax and drinking wine, all while the Facebook news feed fills up with baby photos.
-Tim Staskiewicz, Mix 104.1/Boston
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Beyoncé Supports Women’s March on Washington
- Questlove will Pay Chrisette Michele Not to Perform at Trump Inauguration
- Will Lady Gaga Perform on Stadium Roof During Super Bowl Halftime?
- 5 Singers Who Could Replace Fergie in Black Eyed Peas
- Jeffrey’s Mom Skips Touristy NYC Spots for Something Much More Exciting…
- Weird Celebrity Foods With Karen and Jeffrey