Earlier this week it was revealed that Beyoncé and OutKast’s André 3000 teamed up again to cover Amy Winehouse’s “Back to Black” for Baz Luhrmann’s film adaptation of The Great Gatsby. Now fans can get an early listen to the moody cover, thanks to a new trailer released today (April 4).
“It’s a very different take on ‘Back to Black,’” an unnamed source from Interscope Records reportedly told E! of the cover. They weren’t lying – Bey and Andre’s take is dark, slow and nearly unrecognizable from Winehouse’s original.
Read more at Radio.com
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- #OnTheList with Xtine: 11 Love Songs For People Who Are Bad at Relationships
- Kanye West Debuts Merch Inspired by Mother Donda
- Calvin Harris Breaks Silence Following Serious Car Crash
- The New Fifth Harmony Album ‘7/27’ has Arrived
- Nick Jonas Shares Documentary Trailer
- Justin Bieber Sued Over ‘Sorry’ Similarity