The Flaming Lips To Work With Ke$ha On Full Album
Flaming Lips frontman and spokesman Wayne Coyne revealed his band is working on a new album with pop “badass” Ke$ha.
“She is a blast on all levels,” exclaimed Coyne during a Reddit Ask Me Anything session. “She’s funny, she’s humble. She’s badass. She’s everything. She’s awesome.”
Coyne revealed the album will be aptly titled Lip$ha.
This isn’t the first time Coyne has joined forces with the colorfully dressed Tennessee-raised popster. In 2011 the band released The Flaming Lips and Heady Fwends in support of Record Store Day. The album’s opening track, titled “2012 (You Must Be Upgraded)” featured Ke$ha and rapper Biz Markie. During the making of the album, Coyne went so far as to include real blood in the pressing. Ke$ha was among those that donated the life-giving liquid.
During the session, Coyne was even asked if he still had any of her blood and if so, how glittery it is? His response: “Yes and it’s VERY glittery. It came out of [her] vagina that way. That’s the truth.”
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ Announces Their New Cast For Season 21
- Watch: Miranda Lambert and Friends Playfully Cover Taylor Swift’s ‘Bad Blood’
- Miley Cyrus Trolled with ‘Miley, What’s Good?’ Comments on Instagram
- Azealia Banks Thinks Miley, Taylor, and Nicki Make Basic Music
- Fan Theory: Calvin Harris Made a Secret Appearance in Taylor Swift’s ‘Wildest Dreams’ Music Video
- Demi Lovato Opens Up about New Song Dedicated to Her Late Father