Does Throwing a Birthday Party For My Dogs Make Me the Undateable Dog Lady of the West Village?
Jim and Producer Craig were giving me a hard time this morning because the two pieces of heaven in my life, my Black Labs Bailey and Allie, will celebrate their 10th birthday very soon and I am absolutely not going to throw them a birthday party. That started it… all I heard was how their big birthday was coming up and I was the doggie mommie dearest because I wouldn’t throw them a birthday party.
Here It Is: My dogs are the most spoiled dogs in the world. They sleep in bed with me and sometimes they actually let me have enough room so that I can stretch out from a fetal position. They are the princesses of the West Village, but I draw the line at birthday parties. I am a single girl with two dogs, I am one cat away from being “that” lady on the block that gives out popcorn balls and bags of pennies at Halloween.
So a birthday party might just push me into the realm of the undateable.
Jim disagrees, so he brought in a doggie party planner to convince me that you can actually throw cool canine fetes (think Elvis impersonators and pie eating contests).
Dorothy from The Dining Dog almost had me convinced…
Contact the Jim & Kim Show:
- Email Producer Craig at: firstname.lastname@example.org >
- Give Jim Douglas Golf Tips at: email@example.com >
- Wake Up Kim Berk at 3am at: firstname.lastname@example.org >
- ‘Like’ Jim & Kim On Facebook >
- Bios: Get To Know Jim & Kim and Craig Too >
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Maroon 5, Gwen Stefani Duet on New Song ‘My Heart is Open': Listen
- Watch Ed Sheeran Spoof the Musical ‘Annie’ Dressed As Little Orphan Annie
- Duran Duran Headlining Unveiling of the New Mazda Miata
- ‘CMT Crossroads’ Snags John Legend, Lee Ann Womack for Next Episode
- Angelina Jolie And Brad Pitt Get Married In France