Beyonce Premieres Pepsi Ad Featuring New Song ‘Grown Woman’
The minute-long ad, titled “Mirrors,” shows Beyonce dancing in front of a mirror, soon joined by various past incarnations of herself, including wardrobes from Destiny’s Child-era material and her solo music (see: “Crazy in Love,” “Single Ladies”). Soon she’s joined by an array of other past Bey looks before the mirrors shatter.
“Embrace your past, but live for now,” she says, referencing Pepsi’s current advertising slogan.
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Spooky TV Shows Are On the Rise: 5 To Watch Out For
- Honda Pulls April Fools Prank with Selfie Car
- Mulder Sings? David Duchovny Sets Release Date for Debut Album ‘Hell or Highwater’
- Justin Bieber Scrapped a Whole Album, Is Working on New One with Kanye West, Rick Rubin
- Madonna: Calling TIDAL the llluminati Is ‘the Highest of Compliments’
- Did Louis Tomlinson Diss Zayn Malik at a Recent Show?