The minute-long ad, titled “Mirrors,” shows Beyonce dancing in front of a mirror, soon joined by various past incarnations of herself, including wardrobes from Destiny’s Child-era material and her solo music (see: “Crazy in Love,” “Single Ladies”). Soon she’s joined by an array of other past Bey looks before the mirrors shatter.
“Embrace your past, but live for now,” she says, referencing Pepsi’s current advertising slogan.
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- #OnTheList with Xtine: 5 Powerhouse Female Musicians Making Their Mark
- Katy Perry Pays Tribute to Fan Who Died in Car Accident
- Paris and Prince Jackson Get Complimentary Tattoos
- Pharrell’s Life Story is Getting the Musical Treatment
- Terminally Ill Beyoncé Fan Dies Days after FaceTiming with Singer
- Ed Sheeran Superfan Jailed for Noisy Domestic Disturbance