Beyonce Premieres Pepsi Ad Featuring New Song ‘Grown Woman’
The minute-long ad, titled “Mirrors,” shows Beyonce dancing in front of a mirror, soon joined by various past incarnations of herself, including wardrobes from Destiny’s Child-era material and her solo music (see: “Crazy in Love,” “Single Ladies”). Soon she’s joined by an array of other past Bey looks before the mirrors shatter.
“Embrace your past, but live for now,” she says, referencing Pepsi’s current advertising slogan.
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Maroon 5, Gwen Stefani Duet on New Song ‘My Heart is Open': Listen
- Watch Ed Sheeran Spoof the Musical ‘Annie’ Dressed As Little Orphan Annie
- Duran Duran Headlining Unveiling of the New Mazda Miata
- ‘CMT Crossroads’ Snags John Legend, Lee Ann Womack for Next Episode
- Angelina Jolie And Brad Pitt Get Married In France
- The College Life of Weezer Frontman Rivers Cuomo Inspires New TV Show