Beyonce Premieres Pepsi Ad Featuring New Song ‘Grown Woman’
The minute-long ad, titled “Mirrors,” shows Beyonce dancing in front of a mirror, soon joined by various past incarnations of herself, including wardrobes from Destiny’s Child-era material and her solo music (see: “Crazy in Love,” “Single Ladies”). Soon she’s joined by an array of other past Bey looks before the mirrors shatter.
“Embrace your past, but live for now,” she says, referencing Pepsi’s current advertising slogan.
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Rihanna Parties in Bikini, Shares Photos on Instagram
- Will Smith and Jada Deny Divorce Rumors
- Nicki Minaj Loves Michigan, Jim Harbaugh Loves Nicki
- It Looks Like Frank Ocean Is Releasing His New Album Soon
- 5 Seconds of Summer ‘She’s Kinda Hot’ Video: Watch
- Gwen Stefani Files for Divorce from Gavin Rossdale