98 Degrees Clean Up Nice For ‘2.0’ Album Cover
It’s been more than a decade since 98 Degrees released their last album, but the cover of the boy band’s upcoming record, 2.0, proves they’ve definitely grown up.
The guys—Jeff Timmons, Justin Jeffre, Nick and Drew Lachey—look dapper in darks suits and perfectly styled hair. For this one, they got away from the flames that appear on the 1998 album 98 Degrees and Rising and the matching tight black tee shirts from 2000’s Revelation. Instead the well-dressed guys are just standing in front of a sleek, crisp gray background.
The music on the album, due out May 7, also focuses on the guy’s adulthood or should we maybe say manhood? Their new single “Microphone” recently made news for it’s sexually suggestive nature.
“Hey lady, grab the microphone and say ‘do-re-mi-fa-so-oh-oh-oh,’” they sing. “Yeah, baby, you’re wound up and ready to blow like ‘do-re-mi-fa-so-oh-oh-oh.'”
We’ll let you be the judge of what they’re really talking about on the song, out now via iTunes.
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Lorde Calls Kanye West Her ‘Idol,’ Discusses Their Awkward First Phone Call
- Metallica Plan Reissues of ‘Ride the Lightning,’ ‘Master of Puppets’
- Imagine Dragons Welcome LeBron James Back to Cleveland with ‘I Bet My Life': Watch
- Robin Thicke and Pharrell Williams to Face Marvin Gaye’s Family in Court Over Alleged ‘Blurred Lines’ Ripoff
- Phil Collins Calls Adele ‘A Slippery Little Fish’ After Supposed Album Snub
- Style Files: Kim Cesarion on Suits and Stockholm Fashion