It’s been more than a decade since 98 Degrees released their last album, but the cover of the boy band’s upcoming record, 2.0, proves they’ve definitely grown up.
The guys—Jeff Timmons, Justin Jeffre, Nick and Drew Lachey—look dapper in darks suits and perfectly styled hair. For this one, they got away from the flames that appear on the 1998 album 98 Degrees and Rising and the matching tight black tee shirts from 2000’s Revelation. Instead the well-dressed guys are just standing in front of a sleek, crisp gray background.
The music on the album, due out May 7, also focuses on the guy’s adulthood or should we maybe say manhood? Their new single “Microphone” recently made news for it’s sexually suggestive nature.
“Hey lady, grab the microphone and say ‘do-re-mi-fa-so-oh-oh-oh,’” they sing. “Yeah, baby, you’re wound up and ready to blow like ‘do-re-mi-fa-so-oh-oh-oh.'”
We’ll let you be the judge of what they’re really talking about on the song, out now via iTunes.
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Alicia Keys To Honor Clive Davis At 13th Annual Black Ball Benefit In NYC
- Flea, Tom Morello, Other Performers Pay Respects to Gene Wilder
- Apollonia Appears at ‘Purple Rain’ Celebration
- Sporty Spice Explains Why She Skipped the Spice Girls ‘Reunion’
- Justin Bieber Has Just Been Credited with Eight Guinness World Records
- James Corden Spoofs Kanye West’s ‘Fade’ Video