The White House Asked The Wanted To Read To Kids
“We’re going to read you a little story,” the Wanted told a crowd of kids on the Storytime Stage on the on White House South Lawn this past Easter Sunday (March 31).
And with that, they began storytime. The five guys sat down to read popular children’s book Caps for Sale by Esphyr Slobodkina. They weren’t exactly the best readers. In fact, several times Max George lost his place and re-read a passage over again. He claimed he needs glasses, like one kid’s in the front row.
Read more at Radio.com
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Which ‘Walking Dead’ Character Has the Most Kills?
- Trooper Reprimanded, Needs Counseling for Taking Picture with Snoop Dogg
- And the Next Host of The View May Be… Monica Lewinsky?
- Lana Del Rey Announces Brief Summer Tour with Grimes
- Avril Lavigne Reveals Her Mystery Illness: Lyme Disease
- This Is How Beyonce & Blue Ivy Floss