The White House Asked The Wanted To Read To Kids
“We’re going to read you a little story,” the Wanted told a crowd of kids on the Storytime Stage on the on White House South Lawn this past Easter Sunday (March 31).
And with that, they began storytime. The five guys sat down to read popular children’s book Caps for Sale by Esphyr Slobodkina. They weren’t exactly the best readers. In fact, several times Max George lost his place and re-read a passage over again. He claimed he needs glasses, like one kid’s in the front row.
Read more at Radio.com
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Fresh Artist Of the Day: Win $500 + Front Row Seats at Fresh Fall Fest
- Maroon 5, Gwen Stefani Duet on New Song ‘My Heart is Open': Listen
- Watch Ed Sheeran Spoof the Musical ‘Annie’ Dressed As Little Orphan Annie
- Duran Duran Headlining Unveiling of the New Mazda Miata
- ‘CMT Crossroads’ Snags John Legend, Lee Ann Womack for Next Episode
- Angelina Jolie And Brad Pitt Get Married In France