The White House Asked The Wanted To Read To Kids
“We’re going to read you a little story,” the Wanted told a crowd of kids on the Storytime Stage on the on White House South Lawn this past Easter Sunday (March 31).
And with that, they began storytime. The five guys sat down to read popular children’s book Caps for Sale by Esphyr Slobodkina. They weren’t exactly the best readers. In fact, several times Max George lost his place and re-read a passage over again. He claimed he needs glasses, like one kid’s in the front row.
Read more at Radio.com
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Pharrell and United Nations Foundation Team Up for International Day of Happiness 2014
- Listen to Michael Jackson’s Unreleased Song, ‘Slave to the Rhythm’
- Ke$ha Is Feeling Better and Ready to Make Music
- Musicians + Sports: American Authors on Baseball, the Red Sox and Kanye West’s Aquatic Calling
- Watch Kings of Leon Rate the Best Cheesesteaks of Philadelphia
- Interview: Hayley Williams on the Paramore Cruise, the Fall Out Boy Tour & Why She’ll (Probably) Never Go Solo