The White House Asked The Wanted To Read To Kids
“We’re going to read you a little story,” the Wanted told a crowd of kids on the Storytime Stage on the on White House South Lawn this past Easter Sunday (March 31).
And with that, they began storytime. The five guys sat down to read popular children’s book Caps for Sale by Esphyr Slobodkina. They weren’t exactly the best readers. In fact, several times Max George lost his place and re-read a passage over again. He claimed he needs glasses, like one kid’s in the front row.
Read more at Radio.com
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Janet Jackson Shares New ‘Unbreakable’ Song
- Demi Lovato Fires Back at P!nk, Defends VMA Performance
- Win Tickets For The Weeknd at MSG
- Enter To Win Passes To The Advanced Screening Of “Everest”
- Win Tickets To ZZ Ward At Irving Plaza
- Miley Cyrus’ Producer Oren Yoel Discusses ‘Dead Petz’ and Madonna Comparisons