The dates include a number of summer festivals, including Coachella, Bonnaroo, Sasquatch and Governors Ball. The trio is also set to headline the first-ever Shaky Knees Music Festival, a two-day event scheduled for May 4 and 5 in Atlanta, G.A.
“Live music is a different animal than a record,” explained lead singer Wesley Schultz to Uncommon Music last year, “and I think we’re really proud of the record we made, but I think we just hope that people come out to the show because we put a lot of effort into our shows and giving people a night instead of looking down at our shoes, playing our songs like your hit and play our CD.”
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Will Apple Block Filming at Concerts?
- Barry Gibb Preps Solo Album ‘In The Now’
- Backstreet’s Back! Here are the Boys’ New (Country) Collaborators
- Carson and Cane’s Couple’s Court: “Cheater, Cheater!”
- Watch Akon Share Some Questionable Views about Women
- Seal Joins Montreal Street Performer for Surprise ‘Stand By Me’ Duet