The dates include a number of summer festivals, including Coachella, Bonnaroo, Sasquatch and Governors Ball. The trio is also set to headline the first-ever Shaky Knees Music Festival, a two-day event scheduled for May 4 and 5 in Atlanta, G.A.
“Live music is a different animal than a record,” explained lead singer Wesley Schultz to Uncommon Music last year, “and I think we’re really proud of the record we made, but I think we just hope that people come out to the show because we put a lot of effort into our shows and giving people a night instead of looking down at our shoes, playing our songs like your hit and play our CD.”
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Beyoncé Flips the Bird at Post GRAMMY Celebration
- Pitbull Drops New Track ‘Options’ Featuring Stephen Marley
- John Mayer Shares Second Wave of Album Track Titles
- Have You Ever Seen Drama Go Down at a Wedding?
- Sara Bareilles Talks Broadway Acting Debut in ‘Waitress’
- Camila Cabello Featured on Cashmere Cat’s New Song ‘Love Incredible’