Because We Can’t?: Guitarist Richie Sambora Withdraws From Bon Jovi Tour
While fans can only speculate Sambora’s decision, there’s always the possibility Richie may be having some drug related issues. Sambora has struggled with substance abuse in the past and was forced to leave the tour in April 2011 for rehab.
Or… is Sambora simply just trying to focus more on his solo career? Just before the announcement Sambora tweeted:
The tweet is in reference to a fan contest promoting a song on his solo album, Aftermath of the Lowdown.
As of right now, the band is saying that “All shows will go on as scheduled.”
Whether Sambora will rejoin the tour at some point before it’s final show on April 25th in San Jose, California is unknown at the moment.
Hoping for all the best for Richie and his family!
–Karen Carson, Fresh 102.7
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Shania Twain Says New Album is In the Works
- 8-Seconds of White Noise from Taylor Swift Topped the Canadian iTunes Chart
- Sia Does ‘You’re Never Fully Dressed Without A Smile’ For ‘Annie’ Soundtrack: Listen
- Related Questions: Walk the Moon, ‘Shut Up and Dance’
- We Can Survive 2014: What Have the Performers Been Up To?
- Taylor Swift Teases New Song ‘Never Go Out of Style’ in Target Commercial: Watch