Because We Can’t?: Guitarist Richie Sambora Withdraws From Bon Jovi Tour
While fans can only speculate Sambora’s decision, there’s always the possibility Richie may be having some drug related issues. Sambora has struggled with substance abuse in the past and was forced to leave the tour in April 2011 for rehab.
Or… is Sambora simply just trying to focus more on his solo career? Just before the announcement Sambora tweeted:
The tweet is in reference to a fan contest promoting a song on his solo album, Aftermath of the Lowdown.
As of right now, the band is saying that “All shows will go on as scheduled.”
Whether Sambora will rejoin the tour at some point before it’s final show on April 25th in San Jose, California is unknown at the moment.
Hoping for all the best for Richie and his family!
–Karen Carson, Fresh 102.7
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- What Is Mariah Carey Working on with Justin Bieber and French Montana?
- #OnTheList with Xtine: 4 Musicians You Will Instantly Fall In Love With After One Listen
- Win Passes To The World Premiere of “The Man From U.N.CL.E.”
- Be in Pharrell’s Next Music Video, We’ll Tell You How
- Smokey Robinson to be Honored By Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
- Duran Duran’s Simon Le Bon Reveals the Glue That Kept ‘Paper Gods’ Together