Kim’s College: Crystal, Conan and Culkin!
She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge. Kim now has 21 losses on her record so let’s go for another!
We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions. If you get more questions right than Kim, you win $102.
Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
- Justin Timberlake‘s ’20/20′ album sold almost a million copies it’s 1st week. To whom is he married?
- Crystal Bowersox has been cast as Patsy Cline in a Broadway show. From what talent show did we get to know Crystal Bowersox?
- Conan O’Brien has been renewed through 2015. Who is his announcer on the show?
- New Kids on the Block release their 6th studio album today. In their first #1 hit, they sang “I’ll be loving you” for how long?
- Actor Macaulay Culkin was spotted out at a Paris movie premiere, looking a lot like Kurt Cobain. Macaulay starred in this hit 90′s film in which he played a character who was allergic to bees. Name it.
Contact the Jim & Kim Show:
- Email Producer Craig at: firstname.lastname@example.org >
- Give Jim Douglas Golf Tips at: email@example.com >
- Wake Up Kim Berk at 3am at: firstname.lastname@example.org >
- ‘Like’ Jim & Kim On Facebook >
- Bios: Get To Know Jim & Kim and Craig Too >
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Beyoncé Lands the Cover of TIME’s 100 Most Influential People Issue
- Four Day Pop Up Cat Cafe! Don’t Miss It!
- Avril Lavigne Responds to Claims That Her ‘Hello Kitty’ Video is Racist
- Kim’s College: Tribeca Film Festival, No Kardashians In NJ & Pink Lyrics
- Joan Rivers Trash Talks Hostages, Clooney Stands Up For Obama & Khloe K Not Wanted In NJ: It’s The Hollywood Hotsheet!