I have to be honest. When I heard about Gwyneth Paltrow’s spring must-haves, I went to her blog, Goop.com and checked them out. I was appalled when I saw the prices on her wardrobe suggestions… all together the price tag for her spring must-haves is a whopping $450,000! Almost a half million dollars to dress like the ever-snobby Gwyneth. She does look good, though.
So my partner, Jim, who is (if he does say so himself) a bit of a fashionista. He suggested I put myself in his hands and he would make suggestions for all of us girls who have a Gwyneth Paltrow-taste but a Kohl’s budget.
Frankly, that scared me. So, unbeknownst to him, I invited my favorite style gal Pamela Pekerman who is an expert on affordable options. Together they had some great suggestions. Well, Pamela had some great fashion advice.
Jim argued for the return of the fanny pack!
Or you can go with Jim’s fanny pack option.
–Kim Berk, Fresh 102.7
Contact the Jim & Kim Show:
- Email Producer Craig at: email@example.com >
- Give Jim Douglas Golf Tips at: firstname.lastname@example.org >
- Wake Up Kim Berk at 3am at: email@example.com >
- ‘Like’ Jim & Kim On Facebook >
- Bios: Get To Know Jim & Kim and Craig Too >
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Alicia Keys’ New Song ‘Back to Life’ Featured in Disney’s ‘Queen of Katwe’
- Watch Demi Lovato Surprise Fans as a Lyft Driver
- Eddie Vedder Contributes New Song ‘Out of Sand’ to ‘Twin Peaks’ Soundtrack
- Kanye West Wants to Design Chicago School Uniforms
- ‘Surviving Compton’ Biopic Tells Michel’le Toussaint’s Story