Radiohead’s Thom Yorke Explains Himself To Alec Baldwin
Radiohead frontman Thom Yorke is a man of few interviews, rarely giving the press access to his innermost musings and creating an air of mystery often missing from modern artists in this social network-driven era.
So actor Alec Baldwin scored quite the media coup when he landed Yorke for an extensive and wide-ranging interview for his WNYC podcast, Here’s The Thing, admitting he “wasn’t sure what to expect” from the press-shy singer.
“I kind of need to explain what I’m doing a bit with the Atoms for Peace thing, just a little bit because it’s something different,” Yorke told Baldwin in regards to his current side project that also features Red Hot Chili Peppers bassist Flea, “and some vague effort to explain myself, occasionally I think, is morally acceptable.”
Yorke went on to break down how the Atoms For Peace project resulted from The Eraser, Yorke’s solo debut which was released in 2006.
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- E! Planning Bruce Jenner Specials After ‘Keeping Up with the Kardashians’
- Stephen Merchant Goes ‘Dirrty’ Like Christina Aguilera for ‘Lip Sync Battle': Watch
- Madonna Kinda Regrets That Kiss with Drake, Too
- Rihanna’s a Redhead Again: See Her New Look
- Robin Thicke, Pharrell & ‘Blurred Lines’ Could Get a New Trial
- ‘Walking Dead’ Actor Goes On NYC Subway Rant, Later Apologizes