Kim’s College: Jude, Miley & Madonna!
She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge. Kim now has 21 losses on her record so let’s go for another!
We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions. If you get more questions right than Kim, you win $102.
Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
- Jude Law is suing a fireplace company for using his face in online ads. Jude played which character in the 2 Sherlock Holmes movies with Robert Downey Jr.?
- Miley Cyrus tweeted that she’s not wearing her engagement ring because it’s getting fixed. Who is she supposedly engaged to?
- Christina Applegate may star with Ed Helms in the reboot of National Lampoons Vacation. Christina starred on Married With Children for 11 seasons on what network?
- The latest GI Joe movie opened over the weekend, starring Channing Tatum and Bruce Willis. What is Bruce’s name in the Die Hard films?
- Forbes says that Madonna is not a billionaire and is, in fact, worth 1/2 that. Which Broadway and film actor starred opposite Madonna as her husband in Evita?
Contact the Jim & Kim Show:
- Email Producer Craig at: firstname.lastname@example.org >
- Give Jim Douglas Golf Tips at: email@example.com >
- Wake Up Kim Berk at 3am at: firstname.lastname@example.org >
- ‘Like’ Jim & Kim On Facebook >
- Bios: Get To Know Jim & Kim and Craig Too >
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Stream Stevie Nicks’ New Album ’24 Karat Gold: Songs From the Vault’
- Enter To Win BIOTA Botanical Products
- Prepare Your iCloud: U2’s Next Album is Already 70 Percent Complete
- Taylor Swift Covers Vogue UK, Talks Dating: ‘I Don’t Think They Want What Comes with It’
- Ben Affleck Should Never, Ever Sing ‘Let It Go’ Again: Watch And Hear Why