I was at Yankee Stadium with my parents a few years ago (the old stadium) and my parents were visiting from Texas so they were rooting for the Rangers at Yankee Stadium. Well, there was an incredibly obnoxious fan who started saying some super mean things to my parents. Not one to be a shrinking violet, I let my New York hang out and let him have it… in a very ladylike way, of course. He apologized.
My dad grew up here in New York and was a die-hard Dodgers fan and that’s the way he was treated?! I couldn’t let it pass.
My partner Jim Douglas was at Yankee Stadium on a really hot, humid August day when a guy two rows in front of him (with Jim upwind) opened a can of… wait for it… TUNA!! Oh yes, the smell of tuna on a summer day is soooo fragrant!
This morning we talked to Craig Van Steinbergen who has been a vendor in the Bronx for 38 years…who do you think is the most annoying fan he has ever seen?
Craig has not missed an opening day in 38 years and today he will be back in the stands yelling “Beer, here!” And he shared with us not only his most annoying fan, but the best game he has ever seen and what he accidentally dropped over the railing!
–Kim Berk, Fresh 102.7
Contact the Jim & Kim Show:
- Email Producer Craig at: email@example.com >
- Give Jim Douglas Golf Tips at: firstname.lastname@example.org >
- Wake Up Kim Berk at 3am at: email@example.com >
- ‘Like’ Jim & Kim On Facebook >
- Bios: Get To Know Jim & Kim and Craig Too >
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Coldplay’s Chris Martin Reveals His Fasting Routine and Selling ‘The President’s First Album’
- Film Your Own ‘Hotline Bling’ Video in Toronto
- 6 Drake Collaborations We’d Like to See on ‘Views From the 6’
- Beyoncé to Launch New Clothing Line with Top Shop Owner Philip Green
- Watch Kelsea Ballerini Perform ‘Should’ve Been Us’ with Tori Kelly