On Monday, April 1, Chris Brown got up early to join the Today show and premiere his new video, “Fine China,” on MTV. His forthcoming album, X, will be released in August 2013. In advance of that, Brown seems bent on rehabilitating his relationship with the public.
Brown confirmed that he and girlfriend Rihanna are currently an item in spite of an interview, that Brown now refutes, where he said the pair were on the outs.
With regards to his forthcoming album, Brown said he’s taken a Quincy Jones approach in the studio, encouraging different artists and producers to work together collaboratively in order to get the best results.
The first example hit the Internet just shortly after his Today show appearance, with MTV debuting “Fine China.” The narrative video casts Brown as a parentally-disapproved boyfriend with a heart of gold.
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Watch Teaser for Britney Spears ‘Carpool Karaoke’ Episode
- Justin Timberlake & Jessica Biel Have Lunch with Hillary Clinton
- ‘I Almost Passed on Katy Perry’: An Interview with Lava Records CEO Jason Flom
- The Song of the Summer 2016 Has Been Crowned
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Caught Smooching
- Britney Spears Auctions Clothing for Louisiana Flood Relief