On Monday, April 1, Chris Brown got up early to join the Today show and premiere his new video, “Fine China,” on MTV. His forthcoming album, X, will be released in August 2013. In advance of that, Brown seems bent on rehabilitating his relationship with the public.
Brown confirmed that he and girlfriend Rihanna are currently an item in spite of an interview, that Brown now refutes, where he said the pair were on the outs.
With regards to his forthcoming album, Brown said he’s taken a Quincy Jones approach in the studio, encouraging different artists and producers to work together collaboratively in order to get the best results.
The first example hit the Internet just shortly after his Today show appearance, with MTV debuting “Fine China.” The narrative video casts Brown as a parentally-disapproved boyfriend with a heart of gold.
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Andrew McMahon’s ‘Fire Escape’ Video Stars Two Lovable Dancing Balloons
- Mary J. Blige Challenges Hillary Clinton with Bruce Springsteen Cover
- The Will & Grace Reunion Was Everything We Hoped for and More
- The Lumineers Announce 2017 Tour Dates
- Is Ariana Grande Considering a Move to Country Music?
- Katy Perry Gets Naked to Get Out the Vote