On Monday, April 1, Chris Brown got up early to join the Today show and premiere his new video, “Fine China,” on MTV. His forthcoming album, X, will be released in August 2013. In advance of that, Brown seems bent on rehabilitating his relationship with the public.
Brown confirmed that he and girlfriend Rihanna are currently an item in spite of an interview, that Brown now refutes, where he said the pair were on the outs.
With regards to his forthcoming album, Brown said he’s taken a Quincy Jones approach in the studio, encouraging different artists and producers to work together collaboratively in order to get the best results.
The first example hit the Internet just shortly after his Today show appearance, with MTV debuting “Fine China.” The narrative video casts Brown as a parentally-disapproved boyfriend with a heart of gold.
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Coldplay’s Chris Martin Reveals His Fasting Routine and Selling ‘The President’s First Album’
- Film Your Own ‘Hotline Bling’ Video in Toronto
- 6 Drake Collaborations We’d Like to See on ‘Views From the 6’
- Beyoncé to Launch New Clothing Line with Top Shop Owner Philip Green
- Watch Kelsea Ballerini Perform ‘Should’ve Been Us’ with Tori Kelly
- Watch Ellie Goulding Sing a Country Version of ‘Love Me Like You Do’