Taylor Swift Brings Magical Touch To RED Tour
Three songs into the third night of her sold-out RED Tour at Newark’s Prudential Center, Taylor Swift introduced herself to those seeing her for the first time.
“Hi, I’m Taylor. I write lots of songs about my feelings. I hear I have a lot of feelings,” she said. “By you opting to be here you have agreed to hear about my feelings for two hours so thank you!”
She then explained that she has always compared emotions to colors. Blue is sad, grey is lonely but red is the one that has inspired her latest music.
“I’ve been writing lots of songs about the emotion that this color describes. It can range from meeting someone, falling in love, passion. But it’s also danger, frustration, anger and jealousy,” she explained. “I have a theory that the ones that hurt you, these are the emotions that make us stronger and help you figure out who you are going to be some day and in my mind those emotions are right.”
Read more at Radio.com
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Rock in Rio Comes to Vegas: Metallica, Linkin Park, Taylor Swift, No Doubt to Headline
- Lady Gaga After Tel Aviv Show: ‘The World View of Israel is Just Not Reality’
- Sam Smith Offers a Day in His Life with ‘Restart’ Video: Watch
- Beyoncé Handles Central Park Wardrobe Malfunction with Unparalleled Grace
- Hear Aretha Franklin’s Powerful Cover of Adele’s ‘Rolling in the Deep’
- Prince Announces Album Release Livestream Party