In order to debut the new material, Paramore has planned a special online premiere, with the band debuting the new songs with a very unique online presentation.
“Starting Monday (April 1), we’re going to be premiering our album over four nights, on Paramore.net,” explained Williams in a video announcement on YouTube. “Each night, for four nights, we’re going to show you one side of the album. So, for instance, Monday night we’re going to show you side A. Tuesday night, we’ll show you side B, and then so on and so on.”
“There’s four sides, so four nights,” added guitarist Taylor York during the brief video announcement, revealing that the vinyl version of the release will be a double-album affair.
“We hope that you’re excited, we can’t wait to show you guys what we’ve worked on so hard for so long,” Williams enthused.
The band’s eponymous fourth album is set for release on April 9, with a slew of supporting tour dates already announced. The band hits Houston, Texas, on April 25, followed by shows in L.A. (May 1), San Francisco (May 4), Chicago (May 9) and New York (May 16) before wrapping up the U.S. leg in Atlanta, GA, on May 21.
Pick Up Paramore’s New Album On iTunes (Click Below)!
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Win Tickets To See The 1975 At MSG
- Win A $100 Party City Gift Card For The Ultimate Football Party
- The One Song Ed Sheeran Wishes He Kept For Himself
- Jackie Evancho on Inauguration Performance: ‘I’m Hoping that I Can Bring People Together’
- Ed Sheeran on Keeping ‘Shape of You’
- The Chainsmokers are Taking Their Moms to the GRAMMYs