From the set of his video, Miguel live-streamed the announcement, along with Kendrick.
“I thought it would be really cool to incorporate the fans in a really big day,” Miguel said. “I’m really excited for everyone to see the visuals that we’ve come up with and put some thought into.”
Miguel said the union with the Compton rapper was important for reasons beyond the musical connection with an in-demand MC. He hopes to show how West Coast-based artists can work together. “Being from Los Angeles I’m really keen on working with artists from my hometown,” he said. “Most of them are my friends…”
Check out complete story and Miguel’s video announcement on Radio.com.
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Carson and Cane: ‘Pissy Pat’ Wants You To Know the Bread is Fresh
- Carson and Cane’s Couple’s Court: ‘Girl Code’
- Kim Kardashian’s Butt Kissing Attacker Was ‘Protesting Fake Butt Implants’
- Beyoncé Shows Off New Ivy Park Collection
- The Weeknd Surprises with New Single ‘False Alarm’
- Happy National Coffee Day!