From the set of his video, Miguel live-streamed the announcement, along with Kendrick.
“I thought it would be really cool to incorporate the fans in a really big day,” Miguel said. “I’m really excited for everyone to see the visuals that we’ve come up with and put some thought into.”
Miguel said the union with the Compton rapper was important for reasons beyond the musical connection with an in-demand MC. He hopes to show how West Coast-based artists can work together. “Being from Los Angeles I’m really keen on working with artists from my hometown,” he said. “Most of them are my friends…”
Check out complete story and Miguel’s video announcement on Radio.com.
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Exclusive: Selena Gomez Denies Collaborating with The Weeknd on New Music
- Ariana Grande Posts Heartfelt Letter to Bombing Victims, Plans Benefit Concert
- Hanson’s Kids Star in Adorable ‘I Was Born’ Video
- #TeamTooMuch: You’ll Never Believe Mariah Carey’s Diva Demands On The Set Of Her New Film!
- ‘Despacito’ Beat Works on Every Pop Song. Here’s Proof.
- Actor Playing Michael Jackson in New Movie Responds to Criticism