Meet Blake Shelton’s Lumineers Tribute Band, The Chickeneers
It’s not quite like anything you’ve seen before on late night television.
Last night, Blake Shelton visited Late Night with Jimmy Fallon. Currently promoting his new release Based On A True Story…, which came out Tuesday (March 26), Shelton performed alongside Fallon and Parks and Recreation‘s Nick Offerman for a performance. Normal enough, except they were all wearing fluffy, yellow chicken costumes.
“Ladies and gentleman, here to perform an all-clucking version of the hit song ‘Ho, Hey’ by The Lumineers, please welcome The Chickeneers!”
And with a strum of the guitar and a cluck, they began the hilarious cover, if you can even call it that.
Read more at Radio.com
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Tiesto & Martin Garrix’s Boat Crash Landed… Into David Guetta’s Dock: See the Photos
- Michael Jackson Is Apparently to Blame for Guns N’ Roses’ Breakup
- Zayn Malik Leaving One Direction Caused a ‘Spike of Sadness’ in Spotify Streams
- 5 Rihanna Movie Appearances Before ‘Home’
- Here’s a Passover-Themed Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’
- Boston Mayor Has a Message: ‘We Must Soldier On’ Without Zayn Malik