Meet Blake Shelton’s Lumineers Tribute Band, The Chickeneers
It’s not quite like anything you’ve seen before on late night television.
Last night, Blake Shelton visited Late Night with Jimmy Fallon. Currently promoting his new release Based On A True Story…, which came out Tuesday (March 26), Shelton performed alongside Fallon and Parks and Recreation‘s Nick Offerman for a performance. Normal enough, except they were all wearing fluffy, yellow chicken costumes.
“Ladies and gentleman, here to perform an all-clucking version of the hit song ‘Ho, Hey’ by The Lumineers, please welcome The Chickeneers!”
And with a strum of the guitar and a cluck, they began the hilarious cover, if you can even call it that.
Read more at Radio.com
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- 5 Facts We Learned About Kodaline’s New Album ‘Coming Up for Air’
- Hunter Hayes Performs Emotional Cover of Sam Smith’s ‘I’m Not the Only One': Watch
- Giorgio Moroder Announces First Album in 30 Years, Debuts Sia-Featuring Single: Listen
- Pitbull’s Next Album Is Called ‘Dale’ & Everything Is Right with the World
- Win a Trip to See Mumford & Sons in NYC: Play Pingo
- Wanna Be Fall Out Boy’s Assistant for a Day? Their ‘Uma Thurman’ Video May (or May Not) Deter You