She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge. Kim now has 21 losses on her record so let’s go for another!
We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions. If you get more questions right than Kim, you win $102.
Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
- There are rumors that Justin Timberlake is the front runner to host THIS movie awards show. Which awards show?
- 90’s sports star Jennifer Capriati is celebrating a birthday today. What sport do we know her from?
- Kirsten Dunst says kissing Brad Pitt in the film version of Interview with a Vampire was “disgusting.” Who wrote the book?
- Daniel Craig, aka James Bond, flipped out at someone for taking a photo of him in a supermarket. How many Bond’s were there before him in the films?
- A rumor says that Simon Cowell is after Katy Perry and her ex John Mayer to join the X-Factor show. According to John’s biggest hit, “Your Body is a Wonderland,” the girl he’s singing about has “candy lips” and what kind of tongue?
Contact the Jim & Kim Show:
- Email Producer Craig at: email@example.com >
- Give Jim Douglas Golf Tips at: firstname.lastname@example.org >
- Wake Up Kim Berk at 3am at: email@example.com >
- ‘Like’ Jim & Kim On Facebook >
- Bios: Get To Know Jim & Kim and Craig Too >
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Beyoncé Supports Women’s March on Washington
- Questlove will Pay Chrisette Michele Not to Perform at Trump Inauguration
- Will Lady Gaga Perform on Stadium Roof During Super Bowl Halftime?
- 5 Singers Who Could Replace Fergie in Black Eyed Peas
- Jeffrey’s Mom Skips Touristy NYC Spots for Something Much More Exciting…