When it came time to record their sophomore album Wild & Free, A Rocket To the Moon decided to take a different approach and enlisted the help of several Nashville co-writers. But during an interview with Radio.com, frontman Nick Santino and guitarist Justin Richards explained that there was one writer in particular that held major influence on the band: romance writer for the masses, Nicholas Sparks (The Notebook, A Walk To Remember).
One of the first tracks the band wrote for Wild & Free was “First Kiss,” a song the band is convinced would make for a great feature in a Nicholas Sparks film.
“We tried to just write about the act of a first kiss at that age in our life,” Richards said.
Read more at Radio.com
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Officially Parents, But What’s Up With the Baby’s Name?
- Shawn Mendes Pokes Fun of Jimmy Fallon on ‘The Tonight Show’
- Adele on Quitting Smoking: ‘I’m Convinced That’s Made my Voice Weaker’
- Diddy Donates $1 Million to Howard University Scholarship Fund
- 5 Best Songs on Shawn Mendes’ ‘Illuminate’
- Justin Timberlake Revamps ‘Can’t Stop the Feeling!’ with James Corden, Gwen Stefani