When it came time to record their sophomore album Wild & Free, A Rocket To the Moon decided to take a different approach and enlisted the help of several Nashville co-writers. But during an interview with Radio.com, frontman Nick Santino and guitarist Justin Richards explained that there was one writer in particular that held major influence on the band: romance writer for the masses, Nicholas Sparks (The Notebook, A Walk To Remember).
One of the first tracks the band wrote for Wild & Free was “First Kiss,” a song the band is convinced would make for a great feature in a Nicholas Sparks film.
“We tried to just write about the act of a first kiss at that age in our life,” Richards said.
Read more at Radio.com
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Artists Send Love to London after Parliament Attack
- Drake’s Latest Tattoo is a Portrait of an Iconic R&B Singer
- Rupert Grint Really is Ed Sheeran
- Ed Sheeran Honored by Songwriters Hall Of Fame
- Hell To the No!: NYC is Officially the Most Expensive City in the U.S.
- Nicki Minaj and David Guetta Join Forces again for ‘Light My Body Up’