When it came time to record their sophomore album Wild & Free, A Rocket To the Moon decided to take a different approach and enlisted the help of several Nashville co-writers. But during an interview with Radio.com, frontman Nick Santino and guitarist Justin Richards explained that there was one writer in particular that held major influence on the band: romance writer for the masses, Nicholas Sparks (The Notebook, A Walk To Remember).
One of the first tracks the band wrote for Wild & Free was “First Kiss,” a song the band is convinced would make for a great feature in a Nicholas Sparks film.
“We tried to just write about the act of a first kiss at that age in our life,” Richards said.
Read more at Radio.com
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Hall & Oates Reflect on 4 Decades of Making Music
- Halsey’s ‘Hopeless Fountain Kingdom’ Features Quavo, Lauren Jauregui
- 2 Truths and a Lie Concert Edition: Karen & Jeffrey Get In on the ’10 Bands’ Facebook Trend
- OneRepublic Drop New Song ‘No Vacancy’
- Harry Styles Announces 2017 Tour
- Bruno Mars Adds Ludacris to Gucci Mane Remix of ‘That’s What I Like’