Leaked Lollapalooza Poster Lists NIN, The Cure As Headliners
According to The Chicago Tribune, “multiple industry sources” confirmed that the picture, which hit the web late yesterday and early today (March 27-28) via various music-related Twitter accounts and blogs like Slicing Up Eyeballs, is the official lineup of the festival. The lineup listed on the poster for the three-day Chicago festival, taking place from August 2-4, lists The Cure and Nine Inch Nails as two of the headliners.
Festival Snob (@FestivalSnob) March 28, 2013
Nine Inch Nails have already announced six tour dates and on the band’s site they note that “more dates are coming soon.” With no shows scheduled during Lolla, it wouldn’t be that surprising if they made an appearance at the festival.
As for The Cure, well, they are planning to return to South America in April, along with two festival dates in Asia. And in 2011 while playing their nine “Reflections” concerts, which made stops in Los Angeles and New York City, Robert Smith assured fans in the States that they would see the band again next year. Maybe Lollapalooza is the start of another U.S. tour for the band?
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Texas High School Students Use Drake Slogans to Decorate Parking Lot
- Justin Bieber Teases ‘What Do You Mean?’ Video
- Watch a Woman Dance to Future after Wild Police Chase
- Social Media ‘Expert’ Thinks Most Instagram Users Are #IDIOTS
- When Will Adele Finally Release New Music?
- MTV Unveils Full VMA Performers List including Justin Bieber, Nicki Minaj, The Weeknd & More