Glastonbury 2013 Lineup Includes Mumford & Sons, Rolling Stones, Public Enemy
British mega-festival Glastonbury has just announced its official lineup and, as rumored, The Rolling Stones are one of the headliners.
The lineup is not only packed with many of the headliner mainstays hitting U.S. festivals this summer (Mumford & Sons, Phoenix, Vampire Weekend), but also harder-to-catch iconic bands including Public Enemy, Chic, The Smashing Pumpkins and of course, The Stones.
The festival takes place June 28, 29 and 30 in the south of England, and some of the other big names on the bill include: Arctic Monkeys, Portishead, The xx, The Alabama Shakes, The Lumineers, Steve Winwood, Cat Power and Kenny Rogers.
Interestingly, former Rolling Stone Bill Wyman is on the lineup as well, with his group The Rhythm Kings. Wyman joined the Stones onstage for their U.K. concerts last year, so it seems like at least a possibility that he will join them at Glastonbury as well.
For more information, go to Glastonbury’s official website.
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- The Sisters HAIM ‘Live In’ Their Levi’s Jeans
- Marilyn Manson Talks About Wearing Makeup with His Dad in ‘Paper’ Magazine
- Taylor Swift Grants Last Wish of 4-Year-Old Fan with Terminal Cancer
- Sleeping With Sirens Have Written the Next Big Rock Album
- Did Metallica’s Lars Ulrich Have the Most Boring Bachelor Party Ever?
- Win Tickets To The Screening Of Disney’s ‘Cinderella’