It’s a phone call every young artist dreams of: a major tour invitation. But not just any tour, a stint with One Direction across the globe.
Camryn filled Radio.com in on the day she was asked to tour with one of today’s hottest boy bands.
“The first time I was actually in a meeting and I got a text message from my manager. He’s like, ‘It’s about One Direction. You need to text me urgently,'” she recalled. “I called him and he was like, ‘How would you feel about going on tour with One Direction?’ And I was like, ‘Are you kidding me? Yes! Let’s do this!'”
Read more at Radio.com
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Officially Parents, But What’s Up With the Baby’s Name?
- Shawn Mendes Pokes Fun of Jimmy Fallon on ‘The Tonight Show’
- Adele on Quitting Smoking: ‘I’m Convinced That’s Made my Voice Weaker’
- Diddy Donates $1 Million to Howard University Scholarship Fund
- 5 Best Songs on Shawn Mendes’ ‘Illuminate’
- Justin Timberlake Revamps ‘Can’t Stop the Feeling!’ with James Corden, Gwen Stefani